The calendar turned to fall a few days back, but the weather is finally starting to reflect the change in season.
Starting today and moving into this weekend, cool and breezy conditions are on the way in Arlington. Outside of some scattered showers Saturday morning, the D.C. region also seems set to stay pretty dry in the wake of Hurricane Michael.
You can also use the weekend to catch up on some of our most popular stories of the past week:
- Longtime Nightlife Venue Clarendon Grill to Close
- New Research Reveals Opportunity Gap Between North and South Arlington Neighborhoods
- Death Investigation in Alexandria Near Arlington Border
- Despite Bankruptcy, DCA’s Taylor Gourmet Still Serving Up Sandwiches
- Cops Nab Naked Man Running Near Elementary School
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via David Giambarresi