Halloween weekend has arrived, and the forecast is looking a bit spooky.
A nor’easter seems set to bring plenty of rain tonight and tomorrow, and the temperatures just keep dropping.
Luckily, the rain should mostly leave the D.C. region by Sunday, meaning the Marine Corps Marathon and some of the Halloween fun scheduled for this weekend should go off as planned. Be sure to check our event calendar for a full list of the goings on this weekend.
And if you’re huddled up inside, you can always catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Arlington Man Arrested After Sexual Assault, Homicide in Douglas Park
- Condominium Building Fire in Rosslyn Area
- Video: Soldier on Scooter Menaced by Driver in Pentagon City
- Man Killed While Trying to Stop Sexual Assault Remembered as Warm and Unassuming
- Police Investigating Fall from Ballston Apartment Building
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or whatever else strikes your fancy. Have a great weekend!