Address: 2203 19th Court N.
Neighborhood: Lyon Village
Open: Sunday, October 28th from 1-3 p.m.
Must See! This newly built stone and brick townhome located in The Court at Lyon Village features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2,066 square feet. Tons of upgrades in this 2012 build including Silestone countertops, upgraded appliances, built-in cabinetry and CAT-6 cabling throughout.
Located just a few blocks from the Courthouse metro, Courthouse Plaza, Saturday Farmers Markets, local restaurants & bakeries, coffee & tea shops, Whole Foods and Trader Joes, this home is also across the street from Mom’s Organic Market.
The home is impeccably maintained and cared for by the original owners. Neighborhood schools include Arlington Science Focus Elementary School, Swanson Middle School and Washington-Lee High School.
- High-end, gray silestone countertops
- Modern kitchen with white cabinetry and gray countertops
- Master suite with two secondary bedrooms and shared bath on same level
- Master bath with large soaking tub, shower & dual vanity
- Walk-in master closet
- Oversized kitchen island with chef’s prep sink & room for 4 counter stools
- Spacious breakfast nook that could accommodate seating for 8+ guests
- Pre-finished hardwood flooring on main level
- Plentiful closet storage and built-in bookcases and shelving for the at-home organizer
- Convenient balcony off kitchen for social entertainment
- Full size laundry room with custom built-ins
- “New” modern, neutral tile, cabinetry, lighting, plumbing & hardware finishes
- Two-car garage
- Covered entryway
- Large, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Open concept living
Classic Cottages Realty