Editor’s Note: This biweekly column is sponsored by Dominion Wine and Beer (107 Rowell Court, Falls Church). This week’s Guide is written by Arash Tafakor of Dominion Wine and Beer.
This weekend at Dominion Wine and Beer includes great draft features for pours and crowlers, plus an irresistible pairing special featuring our delicious Certified Piedmontese tenderloin!
On tap now or tapping soon are;
- Benchtop Brewing Company Gong Water Experimental Hazy IPA, brewed with a Norwegian yeast strain, dry-hopped with Citra
- Solace Brewing Company Ghost of Felix Whiskey BA Imperial Stout aged in KO Distilling barrels
- Commonwealth Brewing Company Rainbowe NE Style DIPA loaded with Denali, Idaho 7, Wakatu and Cascade
- North Coast Brewing 2017 vintage Barrel-Aged Old Rasputin
- Triple Crossing Beer Liquid Symphony NE IPA with Amarillo, Citra and Simcoe
Follow our Twitter handle for tapping alerts and download the DigitalPour mobile app to view all 36 of our taps, pricing, and crowler/growler availability in real time!
For a limited time, take advantage of our amazing Tenderloin & Cabernet pairing special! Treat yourself to an 8 oz. Piedmontese tenderloin, seared and basted, dressed with Maitre d’ Hotel Butter, house salad and fries on the side, paired up perfectly with a glass of True Myth Wines Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon! An absolute steal at $40!
We are quite proud of our filet and our food in general!
Come enjoy a great meal and night out at Dominion. For a full list of new beer arrivals, wine sales, and more details click this link.