Every fitness genre from barre to boxing claims to provide the best workout for your body.
These claims force people to either commit to one type of exercise or bounce around between gyms and fitness studios trying to fit in every type of workout our body needs.
What if there was one workout structure that covered all aspects of exercise? One training program that incorporates the best from all fitness platforms?
That one workout structure exists, and it’s available in Arlington at E60 Fitness. Their comprehensive 60 minute workout packed with variety is designed to burn-fat, build lean-muscle, enhance conditioning and improve functionality for people of all fitness levels.
E60 Fitness’ Elevate 60 class was designed by athletes and fitness professionals to incorporate the best of all exercise disciplines into a single game-changing workout. Here’s everything you need to know about how it works:
- The action-packed workout includes several exercise stations, each with varying routines and purposes, all programmed to compliment each other for a well-rounded and comprehensive, total-body workout.
- In one station you may go through sprint intervals on a spin bike, in another you may perform a series of lower body exercises (i.e: weighted squats and deadlifts), and in another station you might strap on the boxing gloves and unleash your energy on a punching bag.
- Each station is capped between 5 and 10 minutes so you’ll never be subject to a long distance run or forced to perform excessive volumes of the same exercise. Intensity intervals are used in cardio based stations to pack greater benefit into a short amount of time and increase performance. Majority of the exercises will involve resistance to enable lean-muscle growth and fat-burn long after the class is over.
- Heart Rate devices are worn throughout class and large monitors within the facility display real-time heart rate and Calorie statistics so you know how you are performing. These stats are also tracked historically, so you can analyze trends and make adjustments to improve your performance over time.
- Each workout activates the entire body, but specific muscle groups are targeted in the strength training stations. This ensures you have an intentional focus for each day, and a comprehensive breakdown of the body over each week.
- Each workout is designed to accommodate and challenge all fitness levels. Each participant has the ability to choose their own resistance levels and determines their own speed based on the instructor’s guidance. Each instructor is prepared with modifications for every movement.
- No two workouts are ever the same. A new high variety workout is programmed daily (within the same overall structure) so your body is constantly challenged, firing up your metabolism, igniting muscular growth and reducing chances of plateau or boredom.
- Unlike most group fitness platforms this class uses full gym equipment, not just accessories, and you’ll even see some custom built equipment hanging around the large turf area or underneath the monkey bar rig.
- All instructors are certified fitness professionals prepared to coach, encourage and inspire every participant to achieve greater health.
And if all of that wasn’t enough to convince you to try E60’s top-rated group training program, E60 is offering a full week of classes for free to any newcomer. So grab a friend and claim your free week of classes at E60 Fitness before the New Year rush!
Arlington County will soon start using an automated system developed by Amazon Web Services to answer non-emergency public safety calls. Starting on Thursday (June 1), non-emergency callers to 703-558-2222 will…
It was a dreadful sight for boaters looking forward to a Memorial Day on the water. Early Sunday morning, a significant blaze broke out at Columbia Island Marina, between the…
Memorial Day in Arlington — “President Joe Biden lauded the sacrifice of generations of U.S. troops who ‘dared all and gave all’ fighting for their country and called on Americans…
Memorial Day is a special time to remember and show appreciation for the courageous men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country. It’s also an opportunity to come…
The 44th Leeway Overlee Community Day and Yard
Sale will be along the John Marshall Drive/Ohio Street greenway on
Saturday, June 3 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. The community will be out in
force to exchange information and greetings, sell unneeded household
items, and pick up a few bargains.
About 100 families set up tables for the festivities, which take
place along the six-block stretch of the greenway from near Langston
Blvd. to Washington Blvd. Attendance is free, but
a $10 fee will be collected from individuals and families selling
household items during the event. Ensure that all goods and rubbish are
removed from the greenway by 1 p.m. Leave dogs at home.
For more info, call 703-532-6101. If planning to sell, start labeling
your items for sale NOW! Event will take place as long as there is not
active rain. Rain date is June 10.
36TH FESTIVAL ARGENTINO
ARLINGTON JUNE 3RD, 2023
Sat, June 3rd I 3:30 pm / Shows 5:50 pm I Kenmore Auditorium I Glencarlyn
The 36th Festival Argentino USA celebrates Argentine Day and Cultural Freedom. The folkloric group Los 4 de Córdoba and 25 more artists from Argentina, World, and Solidarity Tribute, 200 years of friendship between USA and Argentina!.
Homebuying 101: Steps to Getting Pre-Approved
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved.
Join ACFCU’s mortgage loan officers
4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
Treat yourself this Independence Day with a world-class, private 4th of July extravaganza at the Military Women’s Memorial – a premier National Capital Region site.
Great food, fun, and the best views of Washington DC’s spectacular fireworks display. Relax, enjoy,