Before beginning to search for a home, you need to know what to expect financially. Consult with a reputable lender to discuss:
- What price range you should search within
- How much money you’ll need to put down
- How to shore up your personal finances for the best loan possible
Once you have your affordable price range, make a list of qualities you’d like your home to have.
- Where would you like it to be located?
- What type of home do you prefer — condo, townhouse, etc.?
- What features would you like to see — hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, etc.?
The next step is to begin researching homes that have sold in your desired location at your affordable price range and compare that to your expectations.
To learn more about home buying and meet top real estate agents, attend The Keri Shull and Orange Line Living Team’s free First-Time Home Buying Seminar.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- The 8 stages of purchasing a home, and what to expect at each stage
- How to qualify for the house you want
- How to get out of your lease — you’re not stuck there!
- The “4 C’s” affecting home price
- How to negotiate a lower price for the home you want
- How to avoid double-paying rent and a mortgage
Every attendee of our First-Time Homebuyers Class gets $1500 toward their new home.
When: Thursday, November 29, 5:30-7 p.m.
Where: 1600 Wilson Blvd #101
Parking: Free parking, walkable to and from metro
We do have limited space, so register now at: https://kst.house/2FzNSnD
Police issued a traffic ticket every six minutes, on average, during an enforcement effort in front of Nottingham Elementary on Thursday afternoon.
Police swarmed the Rosslyn neighborhood after an alleged thief led an officer on a brief foot pursuit.
It’s holiday time and the lights are coming on in Arlington. Over the next several weeks, a slew of tree lightings, Santa visits, markets, and holiday celebrations are happening around…
A 2 BD/2 BA fully renovated brick home in North Arlington with hardwood floors is included in Home Hunt Highlights.
Join us December 10 & 11 for our Annual Handmade Holiday Workshop Series. We have a myriad of fun and festive programs from linoleum block wrapping paper printing and buttonhole book making workshops led by Eliza Clifford to a meditative grid workshop and Calligraphy Card Making with Anjelika Deogirikar. Join these wonderful artists and get creative this holiday season!
If you’re looking for a mental health professional in Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, we can help.
We provide a confidential and convenient way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our services fit your needs.
The services we offer are:
Join us as we celebrate the holiday of Chanukah! Enjoy delicious Latkes, hot cocoa, donuts and more!
Clarendon Menorah Lighting and Community Celebration
Experience the festival of lights!!
*Lighting of a giant 9 foot Menorah