The weather outside today may be frightful, but temperatures are set to turn positively delightful this weekend.
After a couple oppressively rainy days, the forecast calls for skies to clear and temperatures to rise as Christmas approaches.
As always, you can curl up by the fire with our most popular stories of the past week:
- Mike Isabella’s Three Ballston Restaurants Have Shut Down, As ‘Top Chef’ Star Dissolves Company
- Police Investigating Apparent Murder-Suicide Near Seven Corners
- Baja Fresh in Clarendon Appears to Have Closed
- With Amazon On Board, JBG Smith Prepares to Bet Big on ‘National Landing’
- Police Charge Dump Truck Driver Who Allegedly Struck Woman Pushing Stroller in Rosslyn Crosswalk
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your holiday weekend plans or anything else local.
The ARLnow team will be publishing on a limited schedule Monday (Christmas Eve), but we’ll be back to our regular schedule on Wednesday. See you then!
Demolition of the former Jaleo restaurant building in Crystal City began this week, as the site plan review process for a redevelopment on the block kicked off earlier this month….
Kenmore Middle School’s student release has been delayed and the school has been placed in “secure the building” mode due to a possible security threat.
Biz Talk discusses Arlington’s business community and their commitment to sustainability.
Don’t miss out on joining a summer league with DC Fray before registration closes June 14.