The weather outside today may be frightful, but temperatures are set to turn positively delightful this weekend.
After a couple oppressively rainy days, the forecast calls for skies to clear and temperatures to rise as Christmas approaches.
As always, you can curl up by the fire with our most popular stories of the past week:
- Mike Isabella’s Three Ballston Restaurants Have Shut Down, As ‘Top Chef’ Star Dissolves Company
- Police Investigating Apparent Murder-Suicide Near Seven Corners
- Baja Fresh in Clarendon Appears to Have Closed
- With Amazon On Board, JBG Smith Prepares to Bet Big on ‘National Landing’
- Police Charge Dump Truck Driver Who Allegedly Struck Woman Pushing Stroller in Rosslyn Crosswalk
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your holiday weekend plans or anything else local.
The ARLnow team will be publishing on a limited schedule Monday (Christmas Eve), but we’ll be back to our regular schedule on Wednesday. See you then!