There’s another storm on the way this weekend — but it’s not shaping up to be anything like last weekend’s blizzard.
Forecasters are calling for another small batch of rain and perhaps even some snow to roll through tomorrow (Saturday), but it shouldn’t be anything too disruptive.
But temperatures are set to be “shockingly cold” for MLK Day, so be sure to bundle up if you’re heading out to any celebrations of the civil rights icon’s legacy on Sunday or Monday. You can check our event calendar for a full look at what’s going on over the holiday weekend, too.
And you can always catch up on our most popular stories of the past week instead of going out:
- School Board Picks ‘Washington-Liberty’ as New Name for Washington-Lee High School
- Crime Report: Abduction Attempt on Wilson Blvd
- Driver Flips Car in Yorktown Neighborhood, Lands in Front of Home
- New Soup-Focused Restaurant On the Way in Ballston
- Arlington’s ‘Habitual Drunkards:’ Prosecutors Enforce a Controversial Law Impacting the Homeless
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great one!