Arlington’s newest fitness studio Next Phase Fitness & Strength Training, has launched its Signature Circuit class of creative and effective weekly workouts that minimize members’ time while maximizing their effort to reach their personal goals.
The inspirational team of dedicated coaches of Courthouse’s Next Phase Studio guide members through a strategically designed program that rotates through six different phases built off the four modalities of strength: Power, Hypertrophy, Strength and Endurance. Each week combines two of these modalities into the phases you see below, to consistently keep your body guessing and drive results.
The efficient, no-wasted-time 50 minute workouts employ TRX straps, kettlebells, Versaclimbers and indoor sleds among other equipment drive strength progress in a challenging — but not daunting — workout to keep the body progressing and the mind stimulated.
- The Endure Phase introduces heavyweight exercises to improve overall strength + lightweight exercises to build muscle endurance.
- The Grit Phase emphasizes lightweight, explosive exercises + moderately weighted toning exercises.
- The Contrast Phase adds different explosive movements + opposing, heavier exercise to improve power and continue to build strength.
- The Elevate Phase focuses on toning + endurance work to stimulate the growth of lean muscle mass.
- The Drive Phase offers more lightweight, explosive movements + endurance exercises in what NP calls their Cardio and Deload Week.
- The Gains Phase is all about building muscle and combines heavier strength + moderate toning exercises to trigger strength gains while improving lean muscle tone.
Even if you have never trained like this before, the beauty of consistent change allows you to find which strength modality, or combination of two, is most effective on YOUR body — all without the steep costs of hiring a personal trainer to find out for you.
Next Phase Fitness & Strength Training offers a number of membership packages and class times to accommodate individual budgets and busy personal schedules. Personal training and customized corporate wellness programs are also available.
A 4 BD/2 BA, 2 half bath renovated home with a private backyard, deck and patio is included in this week’s Just Listed.
The latest Boring Title takes a moment to highlight local Compass realtor Elvin Merlo and Haymakers for Hope in raising money towards cancer research.
President Biden is coming back to Arlington.
County Manager Mark Schwartz is proposing to use leftover money from the most recent fiscal year and federal COVID-19 relief for priorities such as employee bonuses and investments in disadvantaged…