Washington Boulevard will transform into an art-lover’s paradise during the 7th Annual Arlington Festival of the Arts on Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
One hundred and fifty national and international artists are set to display their fine works from across the globe in a prestigious show encompassing fine jewelry, exquisite works of art and hand-crafted apparel and decor.
Whether your passions run to sparkling jewels and one of a kind paintings, crafted glasswork or to an art deco sculpture, you are sure to find it during the free, two-day event. Ample parking is available and pets on leashes are always welcomed.
- Original handmade artwork
- 150 national and international artists
- All artists on site for duration of festival
- Juried, first-class outdoor art gallery showcasing local and national artists
- Artists hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
- Vast array of artistic media including paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, handmade jewelry, collage and mixed media
- Ample parking available and pets on leashes welcome
Presented by Howard Alan Events (HAE), producer of the nation’s finest juried art shows, the 7th Annual Arlington Festival of the Arts represents original, hand-crafted artwork selected by an independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants.
HAE’s careful vetting process also ensures a wide array of mediums and price ranges will be offered during the Festival.
For additional information on the Annual Arlington Festival of the Arts and other Howard Alan Events art and craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.
Introducing your new Neighborhood Spotlight. Follow McEnearney Associates Realtors as they feature neighborhoods in Arlington.
It’s a Friday afternoon and the start of what promises to be a gorgeous, basically perfect early fall weekend.
A recall effort targeting Arlington’s top prosecutor is reportedly gaining some traction. In August, a political group named Virginians for Safe Communities (VSC) launched a recall effort against Parisa Dehghani-Tafti,…
This week Your Beermonger explains the differences between an Oktoberfest, Marzen and a Festbier.