Summer is almost here and the weekend is now upon us — life is good.
Hopefully you had the opportunity to enjoy the nice weather today and bike to work — we spoke to several who joined in on the regional Bike to Work Day.
If you’re into alternative transportation you may also be interested in this week’s “Canstruction”ART bus at Ballston Quarter mall.
If this week rolled by quickly for you, here are some stories you might have missed along the way:
- Amazon Details Plans for First Phase of HQ2 Campus
- ‘No Left Turn Onto Wilson’ Sign in Clarendon Remains Widely Ignored
- Relief May Be On the Way for Struggling Shopping Plaza in Potomac Yard
- Ballston Quarterfest Offers ‘Taste of Arlington’ This Weekend
- Planting of Cotton at Arlington Elementary School Prompts Discussion
Feel free to discuss these or any other story of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Explore the hidden gem that is Arlington Heights with Susan Minnick in this week’s Neighborhood Spotlight.
After sunny, near-perfect weather during the work week, a cloudier and cooler weekend awaits. The local news cycle in Arlington has remained busy, shifting from stories around this month’s County…
The cement spheres of “Dark Star Park” in Rosslyn, the electric blue ribbon of “Dressed Up and Pinned” in Courthouse and the twin striped monoliths of “Echo” in the park…
(Updated 2:15 p.m.) Hundreds of students walked out of their classrooms this morning to take a stand against sexual assault and harassment in Arlington Public Schools. Walkouts were held from…