Summer is almost here and the weekend is now upon us — life is good.
Hopefully you had the opportunity to enjoy the nice weather today and bike to work — we spoke to several who joined in on the regional Bike to Work Day.
If you’re into alternative transportation you may also be interested in this week’s “Canstruction”ART bus at Ballston Quarter mall.
If this week rolled by quickly for you, here are some stories you might have missed along the way:
- Amazon Details Plans for First Phase of HQ2 Campus
- ‘No Left Turn Onto Wilson’ Sign in Clarendon Remains Widely Ignored
- Relief May Be On the Way for Struggling Shopping Plaza in Potomac Yard
- Ballston Quarterfest Offers ‘Taste of Arlington’ This Weekend
- Planting of Cotton at Arlington Elementary School Prompts Discussion
Feel free to discuss these or any other story of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
The Pike, a large-scale work of public art, is finally being installed this week at the southwest corner of Columbia Pike and S. Jefferson Street, near the county line bordering…
A man armed with a hammer smashed and stole from a jewelry store in the Pentagon City mall Thursday morning. Arlington County police say they were dispatched to the 1100…
The Arlington Firefly Festival is returning to Fort C.F. Smith Park next month. On Sunday, June 19, the festival celebrating insects that light up summer nights is back for the…
This week’s Arts Focus asks for your inspiration and input for a flexible outdoor arts and gathering space planned for 2700 South Nelson Street in Green Valley.