There are a number of benefits that come with selecting a lot, tearing down any existing construction and building your new home from the ground up.
The most obvious benefit is that your new home can be almost 100% customized to your tastes, budget and lifestyle! Some of the benefits of new construction homes are not so obvious, however.
Most people aren’t aware that new construction homes are taxed substantially less. You’ll pay the least amount of property tax among homeowners because home taxes are based on the value of your home the year before it was purchased. Since your new construction home didn’t exist before you bought it, you will likely enjoy a tax break anywhere from a few months up to a few years.
Additionally, your home can be brand new and built to the strictest safety requirements during construction.
Learn more benefits of building your dream home by attending the upcoming New Construction Seminar on June 10 in Arlington.
The event is free and being held at a beautiful new construction home. Hors d’oeuvres and adult beverages will be served!
- Advantages of new construction
- Construction loan process
- Buying a builder owned lot vs. finding your own
- What to expect financially
- Negotiating with builders
- Builder contracts
Benefits of Attending:
- New Construction Guarantee: Buy or build a new construction home with our team and we will sell your current home for free!
- Free consultations from renowned builders, lenders and real estate professionals
This event is hosted by The Keri Shull Team, the D.C. metro’s top producing real estate team. Details are as follows: