It’s harvest season in Loudoun, and there’s no better reason to enjoy the season than by visiting Loudoun’s Fall Farm Tour, October 19-20.
This totally FREE, self-guided tour through western Loudoun County, Virginia is full of flavorful goodness from our Loudoun Made, Loudoun Grown products.
Here’s what to look for at your favorite Loudoun farmers market or farm tour stops as you prepare for Saturday evening’s meal:
Charcuterie Spreads: meals of high-quality meat and cheese date back to ancient times.
- Georges Mill Farm Artisan Cheese, found at the Georges Mill Farm Store (stop 2)
- Long Stone Farm, found at the Long Stone Farm Store any time (stop 3)
Produce Medleys: cucumbers, green beans, squash, sweet corn, apples and grapes are all ripening in Loudoun.
- Virts Family Farm, found at the farm stand (stop 6)
- Lydia’s Fields at Wheatland, found at Loudoun Station on Saturdays
Straight off the Grill: pick up responsibly raised meat and hit the grill.
- Breezy Meadow Farms, found online and at the Leesburg Farmers Market on Saturdays
- Davlin Farms, found online (stop 15)
Adult Beverages: Loudoun is home to dozens of craft beverage makers, but these can be found at the local farmers markets. All will be open during Fall Farm Tour weekend.
- October One Vineyard, found at the Leesburg and Cascades farmers markets on Saturdays
- Wild Hare Hard Cider, found at the One Loudoun Farmers Market on Saturdays
Delectable Desserts: Loudoun’s close proximity to fruit farms and consumers makes it the perfect place to find top-notch desserts from local artisan bakers.
- The Baekehaus, found at the Leesburg Farmers Market on Saturdays
- Little Austria, found at the One Loudoun Farmers Market on Saturdays
For event details, itineraries, directions and more, visit loudounfarms.org/farmtour.
It’s harvest season in Loudoun, and there’s no better reason to enjoy the season than by visiting Loudoun’s Fall Farm Tour, October 19-20. #TakeLoudounHome #LoudounPossible
It's here! Mark your calendars because the #LoudounFarmTour is returning on October 19th & 20th!
Come sip on apple cider, pick-your-own pumpkin, and enjoy all that #Loudoun has to offer. For event details, FAQs, and participating farms, visit: https://t.co/R3Rf2IVTX5#NOVA #DC pic.twitter.com/EA6hnO8TFq
— Loudoun Farms (@LoudounFarms) September 20, 2019