Alair thrives on a unique service delivery system for the residential and commercial contracting industry.
We seek to hire candidates who are looking for a flexible, independent working environment that provides a high quality of life, with six figure earning potential and opportunities for ownership. Experience is preferred, but attitude is the most important factor.
Alair Homes provides comprehensive Project Management Training. We use proprietary software and an online system to ensure our PM’s have the tools to work independently with the support they need to provide the clients with the best possible experience.
Let us know why you have the potential to join and grow with our team!
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure we create “raving fans”
- Follow the “Alair Process” and have a full and complete understanding of the Alair Project Management software — comprehensive training provided
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Maintain a high level of integrity and honesty with the client and team members
- Maintain constant communication with each client to get timely decisions and approvals for all selections and scope changes
- Attend and facilitate job progress/status meetings
- Work collaboratively with all team members including staff, sub trades and market partners, as well as work independently and be self-motivated
- Maintain, edit and create detailed scope of work sheets for each project
- Be responsible for collecting and managing sub trade and vendor quotes
- Manage subcontractor agreements
- Seek new sub-trades and vendors as needed — maintain a network
- Monitor project budgets and review with client consistently
- Create, monitor and maintain project schedules
- Confirm and order specialty items, fixtures and material (long lead items)
- Create invoice requests and facilitate payments
- Be familiar with current codes and stay up to date on best building practices
- Attend a post completion job evaluation for each project
- Responsible for job site safety, security and cleanliness
- Oversee the safety policy; keep the company and sub trades working within guidelines
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 6626 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
Meeting for lunch? Starting Monday, January 30 and running until Friday, February 3, Copperwood Tavern, The Pinemoor, and Brass Rabbit Pub will be offering buy one, get one free soups, salads, sandwiches, and…
(Updated 3:40 p.m.) Work is ramping up on a new Arlington County bus maintenance building and parking garage in Green Valley. Crews are set to wrap up laying the foundation for…
If you’re not one of the many proudly sporting a Gondola Now shirt around town, you’re missing out on a high quality piece of apparel that starts lots of interesting…
St. Charles offers a play-based curriculum in a welcoming, Christ-centered environment.
Our program focuses on socio-emotional development and kindergarten readiness through hands-on and engaging activities. Our programs offer different schedules ranging from 7:30 am-5:30 pm for students, ages 2-5. We feature a full-day Jr. kindergarten class for older 4’s/5’s. Our facility includes a full-sized gymnasium, school chapel, and library. All of our students enjoy music and physical education weekly. Children have an opportunity to participate in enrichment classes such as soccer, basketball, ballet, and science.
We offer Summer Camp with weekly themes and twice a week water play, including Fun Friday moon bounce. Please join us for our Open House Feb. 3 at 9:30 am and 11:00 am. Click here to sign-up.
For more information or to schedule a tour, visit us at www.stcharlesarlington.org or call (703) 527-0608.
If you are a lifelong learner over 50+ who wants to make new friends, power up your brain, and enjoy a wide-variety college-level courses, Encore Learning is for you. An Arlington based nonprofit, Encore Learning offers courses in the arts, theater, literature, history, technology and more. This semester we offer our most popular course, Global Hot Spots as well as 25 new courses. Courses are presented either online or in-person at George Mason University at Virginia Square and other Arlington locations.
Join the free presentation to learn about courses and meet the instructors. This is Encore Learning’s signature event to highlight the upcoming semester with brief presentations by each instructor.
The Spring Course Preview event is Thursday, February 2nd at 9:30 AM via Zoom:
The truth, your first pregnancy and new mom months are full of twists and turns, ups and downs, and lots of questions! None of us really know the best way to do it – we just figure it out, together…