Alair thrives on a unique service delivery system for the residential and commercial contracting industry.
We seek to hire candidates who are looking for a flexible, independent working environment that provides a high quality of life, with six figure earning potential and opportunities for ownership. Experience is preferred, but attitude is the most important factor.
Alair Homes provides comprehensive Project Management Training. We use proprietary software and an online system to ensure our PM’s have the tools to work independently with the support they need to provide the clients with the best possible experience.
Let us know why you have the potential to join and grow with our team!
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure we create “raving fans”
- Follow the “Alair Process” and have a full and complete understanding of the Alair Project Management software — comprehensive training provided
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Maintain a high level of integrity and honesty with the client and team members
- Maintain constant communication with each client to get timely decisions and approvals for all selections and scope changes
- Attend and facilitate job progress/status meetings
- Work collaboratively with all team members including staff, sub trades and market partners, as well as work independently and be self-motivated
- Maintain, edit and create detailed scope of work sheets for each project
- Be responsible for collecting and managing sub trade and vendor quotes
- Manage subcontractor agreements
- Seek new sub-trades and vendors as needed — maintain a network
- Monitor project budgets and review with client consistently
- Create, monitor and maintain project schedules
- Confirm and order specialty items, fixtures and material (long lead items)
- Create invoice requests and facilitate payments
- Be familiar with current codes and stay up to date on best building practices
- Attend a post completion job evaluation for each project
- Responsible for job site safety, security and cleanliness
- Oversee the safety policy; keep the company and sub trades working within guidelines
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask