It’s a beautiful end to a busy but — if we’re going to be honest — pretty nerve-wracking work week, with hospitals filling and economic calamity hanging in the balance.
Fortunately, with regard to the latter, temporary relief is on the way for people and small businesses in the form of a newly-passed $2 trillion stimulus package. With continued social distancing measures, hopefully the worst of the medical side of the coronavirus crisis will be over in weeks and not months.
Here are the most-read ARLnow articles of the past five days:
- Another Jump in Coronavirus Cases in Arlington, Fairfax County (March 25)
- List: Arlington Restaurants That Are Offering Delivery or Takeout
- Bracket Room in Clarendon is Closing for Good
- Here’s What Happens When There’s a Coronavirus Case in an Apartment Building
- Governor Announces New Closure Orders for Schools, Businesses
- Arlington Grapples with Community Transmission of Coronavirus
- Athletic Fields, Dog Parks, Playgrounds Closing in Arlington
- El Pollo Rico Now Delivering for the First Time
Feel free to discuss those stories and anything else of local interest in the comments.