This regularly-scheduled sponsored column is written by the Arlington Initiative to Rethink Energy team (AIRE). This county program helps you make smart energy decisions that save you money and leaves a lighter footprint on the environment.
Arlington’s Solar Co-op is still open to new members — but only for two more weeks!
The sign-up deadline is August 21!
You’re invited to our last free webinar to learn about going solar with the co-op.
You’ll get the scoop on:
- Things to consider when putting solar panels on your home
- Ways to finance your new solar system
- How to add a charger for your electric vehicle
- What it means to go solar with the Arlington Solar Co-op. (Spoiler alert: going solar at a discounted group rate, with expert guidance throughout the process.)
You’ll get answers to these questions and more:
- Is my roof good for solar?
- How does solar technology even work?
- What are the benefits of going solar?
- What local and federal laws do I need to know about?
- How can the solar co-op save me money?
- How can I get an electric vehicle charger for my home?
Take advantage of one of the last big federal solar tax credits. This year the solar tax credit will be 26 percent. In 2021, it will be 22 percent and in 2022 and beyond, it won’t be available for homeowners at all.
Please RSVP and join us to learn more:
August 11 at 12 p.m. — Solar and Electric Vehicle Charger Info Session