Enhance your lifestyle at the brand-new J Sol apartments, ascending 22 stories above Ballston. Read on to discover 17 ways to enjoy sky-high apartment living at J Sol.
- Rooftop amenities: The building is crowned with a rooftop terrace amenity for entertaining and unwinding with a firepit, hammocks, lounge seating, outdoor flat screen, grilling stations, resort-style infinity pool with cabanas and panoramic views of the city skyline.
- WFH made easy: The community offers two private work pods that can be reserved. There are also several floor plans with dens for an entire room dedicated to a home office. Additionally, some apartments feature a built-in desk to provide a distinct workspace to keep you organized.
- Game on: Enjoy the fresh air out on the shuffleboard court or the life-size chessboard. Indoor gaming options abound with ping pong, a shuffleboard table and billiards.
- 24/7 concierge: The front desk concierge is at your service to help simplify your life at all hours of the day (and night).
- Brighten your day: With floor-to-ceiling windows in your studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom + den, or two-bedroom apartment, cascading sunlight will brighten your day and perfectly frame those stunning skyline views.
- Sleep soundly: Blackout shades in the bedrooms ensure a blissful night of sleep.
- Eco-conscious amenities: The building is LEED gold-certified and smoke-free. It also offers bike storage with a workbench for tune-ups and EV charging stations in the garage.
- Settle in: There are ample lounge areas throughout the building to find a quiet corner to read a book or a lively spot to meet neighbors. Choose from the sky lounge, indoor hanging garden, solstice lounge, Wi-Fi lounge and lobby lounge. There’s always a space that’s just right to suit your mood.
- Illuminate your space: From built-in cove lighting in the bedroom to under-mount cabinet lighting in the kitchen to LED-framed mirrors in the bathroom, J Sol features well-designed fixtures to illuminate your living space.
- Tools of the trade: Find a unique maker space for your inner craftsman.
- Closet organizers: Marie Kondo would approve of the built-in custom closet organizers to house your stylish wardrobe.
- Hit your health goals: The on-site fitness center features leading-edge cardio equipment, spin bikes, strength training, a MIRROR interactive system, TRX, and everything from a punching bag to battle ropes to amp up your workout.
- Details matter: Expect top-of-the-line finishes, including stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, tile backsplash and sleek plank flooring.
- Customize your cabinetry: The contemporary cabinetry comes in a selection of two finishes to suit your style. Choose from matte white or natural ash finishes.
- Be bold or go classic: Select from distinctive matte black hardware and black stainless steel appliances for a bold look. Or opt for sleek chrome hardware and brushed stainless steel appliances for a more classic appeal.
- Get outside: Many apartments at J Sol feature private balconies to extend your living space outside. Or step just out your front door for the ambiance of the outdoor plaza with a delightful fountain.
- Close to everything: With a 94 Walk Score, J Sol is an easy stroll to the Ballston Quarter, just three blocks to the Ballston Metro on the orange and silver lines, and close to numerous boutiques, cafes, restaurants and nightlife. Plus, I-66, Route 50, the GW Parkway and the Beltway are all in close proximity for commuting access.
J Sol is located at 4000 Fairfax Drive in the heart of Ballston. Call 703-782-4168 to schedule an in-person tour or contact-free self-guided tour, and take advantage of additional savings to receive up to two months FREE!
Explore floor plans and availability online, browse the photo gallery, view 360-degree walk-throughs, and learn more about these boldly designed, brand-new apartments ascending 22 stories above Arlington.
Local Republicans nominated Arlington resident Karina Lipsman on Saturday to seek the U.S. House seat currently held by Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.). Early voting is underway for the primary to…
An Arlington man is facing charges after allegedly shoving and threatening a county parking aide. The incident happened Thursday afternoon along S. Lowell Street in the Green Valley neighborhood. “At…
Fill your days with adventure as District Fray Magazine compiles a list of 26 things to do this summer.
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based startups, founders, and other local technology news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring 1515 Wilson Blvd in Rosslyn. Two companies that help…