Enhance your lifestyle at the brand-new J Sol apartments, ascending 22 stories above Ballston. Read on to discover 17 ways to enjoy sky-high apartment living at J Sol.
- Rooftop amenities: The building is crowned with a rooftop terrace amenity for entertaining and unwinding with a firepit, hammocks, lounge seating, outdoor flat screen, grilling stations, resort-style infinity pool with cabanas and panoramic views of the city skyline.
- WFH made easy: The community offers two private work pods that can be reserved. There are also several floor plans with dens for an entire room dedicated to a home office. Additionally, some apartments feature a built-in desk to provide a distinct workspace to keep you organized.
- Game on: Enjoy the fresh air out on the shuffleboard court or the life-size chessboard. Indoor gaming options abound with ping pong, a shuffleboard table and billiards.
- 24/7 concierge: The front desk concierge is at your service to help simplify your life at all hours of the day (and night).
- Brighten your day: With floor-to-ceiling windows in your studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom + den, or two-bedroom apartment, cascading sunlight will brighten your day and perfectly frame those stunning skyline views.
- Sleep soundly: Blackout shades in the bedrooms ensure a blissful night of sleep.
- Eco-conscious amenities: The building is LEED gold-certified and smoke-free. It also offers bike storage with a workbench for tune-ups and EV charging stations in the garage.
- Settle in: There are ample lounge areas throughout the building to find a quiet corner to read a book or a lively spot to meet neighbors. Choose from the sky lounge, indoor hanging garden, solstice lounge, Wi-Fi lounge and lobby lounge. There’s always a space that’s just right to suit your mood.
- Illuminate your space: From built-in cove lighting in the bedroom to under-mount cabinet lighting in the kitchen to LED-framed mirrors in the bathroom, J Sol features well-designed fixtures to illuminate your living space.
- Tools of the trade: Find a unique maker space for your inner craftsman.
- Closet organizers: Marie Kondo would approve of the built-in custom closet organizers to house your stylish wardrobe.
- Hit your health goals: The on-site fitness center features leading-edge cardio equipment, spin bikes, strength training, a MIRROR interactive system, TRX, and everything from a punching bag to battle ropes to amp up your workout.
- Details matter: Expect top-of-the-line finishes, including stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, tile backsplash and sleek plank flooring.
- Customize your cabinetry: The contemporary cabinetry comes in a selection of two finishes to suit your style. Choose from matte white or natural ash finishes.
- Be bold or go classic: Select from distinctive matte black hardware and black stainless steel appliances for a bold look. Or opt for sleek chrome hardware and brushed stainless steel appliances for a more classic appeal.
- Get outside: Many apartments at J Sol feature private balconies to extend your living space outside. Or step just out your front door for the ambiance of the outdoor plaza with a delightful fountain.
- Close to everything: With a 94 Walk Score, J Sol is an easy stroll to the Ballston Quarter, just three blocks to the Ballston Metro on the orange and silver lines, and close to numerous boutiques, cafes, restaurants and nightlife. Plus, I-66, Route 50, the GW Parkway and the Beltway are all in close proximity for commuting access.
J Sol is located at 4000 Fairfax Drive in the heart of Ballston. Call 703-782-4168 to schedule an in-person tour or contact-free self-guided tour, and take advantage of additional savings to receive up to two months FREE!
Explore floor plans and availability online, browse the photo gallery, view 360-degree walk-throughs, and learn more about these boldly designed, brand-new apartments ascending 22 stories above Arlington.
Update on Delayed Rosslyn Development — “The approved Arlington County site plan setting up the eventual demolition of two obsolete office buildings — one home to the Deep Throat garage…
Good Wednesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 14291 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
ARLnow has been providing independent, in-depth coverage of Arlington since 2010. We are committed to keeping readers informed about the issues that matter most to the community, including those that…
Residents of The Shelton, an affordable housing development in the Green Valley neighborhood, are raising concerns about property management and poor treatment of residents. They previously raised these same issues…
Please join us on Saturday, June 3, from 2 to 4 pm for the Glencarlyn Home Tour in Arlington’s historic Glencarlyn neighborhood. Among the featured homes will be a sparkling new home by A&N Builders at 5604-4th St. South. The inviting front porch opens to a light-filled space featuring high ceiling, wood floors, gas fireplace, Pella windows, Shrock cabinets, Quartz countertop, and JennAir appliances. Doors from the family room open to a large covered porch with a few steps to the level, landscaped rear yard. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, three bathrooms, laundry room, and linen storage. The big lower level has a rec room, gym space, and a fifth bedroom and bathroom plus even more storage. After leaving the home, stroll to the Ball-Sellers home, the oldest residence in Arlington, the community gardens at the library, Carlin Hall, and the 94 acre Glencarlyn Park. A lovely way to while away a late spring afternoon.
Is home ownership a goal of yours in 2023? Now is the time to make it happen! Grab a (virtual) drink with the area’s top Real Estate experts, learn all about the home buying process and on how you can get $1,500 towards your closing costs immediately!
Did you know the average Arlington renter will spend $150K in 5 years of renting? Stop paying down someone else’s mortgage! Join us for a Rent vs. Buy Happy Hour on Wednesday, June 7th at 6 p.m. via Zoom. If this time doesn’t work, we also are offering times convenient for your schedule!
A lot has happened in the local market since the beginning of the pandemic. Sip on your drink of choice and learn from Northern Virginia, Arlington and Washingtonian Magazines top producing agents! We will discuss the latest market updates, the home buying process and rent vs. buy cost savings. Please RSVP by clicking here.
Call/text Manavi at 703-869-6698 with any questions!
Homebuying 101: Steps to Getting Pre-Approved
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved.
Join ACFCU’s mortgage loan officers
4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
Treat yourself this Independence Day with a world-class, private 4th of July extravaganza at the Military Women’s Memorial – a premier National Capital Region site.
Great food, fun, and the best views of Washington DC’s spectacular fireworks display. Relax, enjoy,