Ascending 22 stories above Ballston, the brand-new J Sol apartments deliver a bold perspective. An assertion of simple sophistication, sleek contemporary design and stunning details, J Sol propels you into an atmosphere that feels unmistakably yours.
Read on to discover the top 11 distinctive interior design features to enjoy sky-high apartment living at J Sol.
- Illuminate your space: From built-in cove lighting in the bedroom to under-mount cabinet lighting in the kitchen to LED-framed mirrors above the floating vanity in the bathroom, J Sol features well-designed light fixtures to illuminate your living space.
- Open kitchen shelving: A set of two open shelves in the kitchen offer a contemporary showcase for your signature collectables or glassware.
- Built-in bookcase: A bibliophile’s dream, select layouts offer a millwork bookcase in the living room.
- Sleep soundly: Blackout shades in the bedrooms ensure a blissful night’s sleep.
- Closet organizers: Take advantage of built-in custom closet organizers to showcase your stylish wardrobe.
- Top-of-the-line finishes: Find everything you’ve come to expect in sophisticated apartment living, including stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, herringbone tile backsplash and sleek plank flooring.
- Suit your style: The contemporary cabinetry comes in a selection of two finishes. Choose from either matte white or natural ash finishes to match your style.
- Be bold or go classic: Select from distinctive matte black hardware and black stainless steel appliances for a bold look, or opt for sleek chrome hardware and brushed stainless steel appliances for classic appeal.
- Brighten up your space: With floor-to-ceiling windows in your studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den or two-bedroom apartment, cascading sunlight will brighten your day and perfectly frame those stunning skyline views.
- Outdoor space: Extend your living space with a balcony for alfresco dining or cocktails at sunset to take in the vista. Or step out just to enjoy a breath of fresh air.
- Working from home made easy: Select a one-bedroom with den floor plan to have an entire room dedicated to a home office. Or, opt for a layout featuring a built-in desk in the living area to provide a distinct workspace to keep you organized.
J Sol is located at 4000 Fairfax Drive in the heart of Ballston. Call 703-782-4168 to schedule either an in-person tour or contact-free self-guided tour and take advantage of additional savings to receive up to two months FREE!
Check out our website to explore floor plans and availability, browse the photo gallery, view 360-degree walk-throughs and learn more about these boldly designed, brand-new apartments ascending 22 stories above Arlington.
After a foggy morning, Saturday night and Sunday morning might be even foggier. Dense fog has formed in Arlington and around the D.C. area, making driving increasingly hazardous as the…
Gunshots were fired near where a group of children were playing this afternoon in the Green Valley neighborhood. Multiple 911 callers reported the sound of gunshots shortly before 3:30 p.m….
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier today…
There’s no official word on its website, but it looks like Bar Ivy in Clarendon may have closed permanently.
Children’s Weekday Program (CWP) is a non-profit preschool rooted in a play-based philosophy. We focus on developing a love of learning and exploration, cooperation, empathy, and independence.
Our caring and experienced educators create opportunities for children 16 months to 5 years old to play, learn, and grow in a nurturing environment of child-centered and developmentally appropriate experiences.
Initially established more than 50 years ago in South Arlington, CWP continues to be a lauded program in the Northern Virginia area. We are extremely proud to have been recognized as a Best Preschool in Northern Virginia Magazine for the last 4 years.
Located now in North Arlington at 2666 Military Road, CWP offers a part-time parents day out and preschool program with options to extend care both before and after school. We offer a supportive and inclusive school community for children and parents alike and welcome all families to join our school!
The Optimist Club of Arlington is holding its 77th annual Christmas tree sale!
This year, the tree sale will be held at the Knights of Columbus (5115 Little Falls Road). The lot opens for sales on November 24th. The Optimist Club is selling small and large trees ranging from tabletop size to 10 foot tall trees! Wreaths, garland, tree stands, and White House Christmas ornaments will also be for sale.
100% of all proceeds go towards helping Arlington County youth.
For more information, please visit the Arlington Optimists website at https://optimistclubofarlingtonva.org/.
Holiday Art Show featuring artists: Peter Fitzgerald, Claire Plante, Alanna Rivera, and Suzy Scollon. At the Barcroft Community House, 800 South Buchanan St., Arlington, VA. Dec. 8 from, 2 PM to 8 PM and Dec. 9 from 10 AM to
2023 Christmas Tree Sales Begin
Saturday, December 2
Get your holiday decorating off to the right start this year! We will be selling 150 Fraser firs, freshly cut and delivered from Sparta, North Carolina.