Plain and simple: Bathroom renovations can be daunting.
It’s not uncommon for a renovation to cost more than $15,000. (Yes, even for such a small space.)
But D.C.-based company remodelmate will help you design your dream bathroom for a fraction of the price — and without stress or headaches.
Here’s how remodelmate works:
- Get a free estimate online. It takes one minute.
- Speak with a design consultant to refine the details of your estimate.
- Pair up with two professional interior designers to create your new bathroom. You can get a 3D look before moving forward.
- Next, your dedicated project concierge takes over, handling all of the material sourcing and ordering. Don’t worry — they’ll stick to your budget, and you can keep tabs on everything through your online dashboard. (See? No headaches.)
- Licensed and insured contractors, who are vetted through a rigorous screening process, carry out all the hard work.
- Enjoy your beautiful new bathroom!
With remodelmate, you’ll pay a $100 booking fee, but otherwise there’s no down payment. You’ll simply make “milestone payments” as you approve each completed phase of the work.
To get started, get a free online estimate in one minute or less.