Summertime means enjoying time outdoors, but that’s not always easy with city living. Read on to discover the top 11 ways to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle at the brand-new J Sol apartments in Ballston.
- The rooftop deck: Ascending 22 stories above Ballston, entertain and unwind on the impressive rooftop terrace. Swing in a hammock while reading a book, play a game of shuffleboard or life-size chess with a friend, cozy up by the fire pit, and catch the game on the outdoor flat screen.
- Take a dip: Cool off in the rooftop infinity pool, lounge in a chaise immersed in the sun shelf or relax in a cabana. It’s summertime and the living is easy… and guilt-free because the saline water is eco-friendly.
- Grilling stations: Invite a friend or neighbor over for a barbecue and grill up crisp summer corn with burgers and all the fixings on the rooftop grilling stations.
- Sky lounge: OK, we admit that the top floor sky lounge is technically indoors, but with two-story floor-to-ceiling windows and the indoor hanging garden, this high-altitude amenity evokes a sense of the outdoors while enjoying shuffleboard, billiards, flat screens, an entertainment kitchen and fireplace.
- Private balconies: Whether it’s for a sunset cocktail, a breath of fresh air or just a quiet moment to reflect and take in the view, private balconies extend your apartment’s living space outside.
- Take your pup for a walk: Enjoy a nice long walk with your four-legged best friend and, if he ends up a little dirty along the way, head straight to the on-site pet spa to rinse him off.
- Panoramic skyline views: Whether from the rooftop amenity spaces or your apartment home, J Sol offers stunning panoramic views of the city skyline.
- Dine alfresco: Ballston is a dynamic neighborhood bustling with energy and life. The 24/7 concierge can share recommendations for restaurants, cafes and happy hour hotspots to enjoy outdoor seating. With a 94 Walkscore, the best of Arlington is literally steps away from your apartment at J Sol.
- People-watch in the plaza: Grab a seat in the plaza by the bubbling fountain and watch the world go by.
- Go for a bike ride: Arlington offers numerous bike trails that are the perfect way to spend a summer day, including the Custis Trail, Bluemont Junction Trail and W&OD Trail. Get your cycle trail-ready with our on-site bike maintenance workbench, and when it’s time to come back home from your ride, park your wheels in the on-site bike storage room.
- Air conditioning: When the summer humidity gets to be a bit too much, take refuge in your apartment to stay cool and enjoy the cascading natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows that perfectly frame those stunning city views. Ahhh!
J Sol is located at 4000 Fairfax Drive in the heart of Ballston. Call 703-782-4168 to schedule either an in-person tour or contact-free self-guided tour and take advantage of additional savings to receive up to two months FREE!
Visit the website to explore floor plans and availability, browse the photo gallery, view 360-degree walk-throughs, and learn more about these boldly designed, brand-new apartments ascending 22 stories above Ballston.
Today’s Listing of the Day features a 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,000 square feet of living space and a hands-free kitchen faucet.
The Pike, a large-scale work of public art, is finally being installed this week at the southwest corner of Columbia Pike and S. Jefferson Street, near the county line bordering…
A man armed with a hammer smashed and stole from a jewelry store in the Pentagon City mall Thursday morning. Arlington County police say they were dispatched to the 1100…
The Arlington Firefly Festival is returning to Fort C.F. Smith Park next month. On Sunday, June 19, the festival celebrating insects that light up summer nights is back for the…