In the market for a job? Whether you’re looking for a part-time gig or new full-time role, there are plenty of openings around Arlington.
We scoured job boards and company sites to find new opportunities posted in the past 14 days. You’ll find a little bit of everything — from jobs at Amazon and Deloitte to gigs with local chocolate shops and pet care companies.
Take a look:
- Chocolatier — Artisan Confections
- Podcast producer and host — Amazon
- Marketing specialist — Gartner
- Part-time chess coach — Silver Knights Enrichment
- Finance manager, coffee sales — Nestle USA
- Program specialist — Melwood
- Director of event planning and operations — Crystal City Marriott
- Data science manager — March of Dimes
- Pet care professional — Becky’s Pet Care
- Customer success manager — GoTab
- Membership services coordinator — Trout Unlimited
- Deputy health care editor — POLITICO
- Cloud native architect — Deloitte
- Administrative specialist — U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Content editor — Amazon
- Coordinator of residential services — New Hope Housing
- Mentorship program manager — Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Cyber software engineering manager — Capital One
- Junior case manager — Erickson Immigration Group
- Cheese consultant — Harris Teeter
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
As Arlington County continues collecting feedback on the preliminary concept plan to turn Langston Blvd into a “Green Main Street” over several decades, a few disagreements have emerged. Some say…
RSVP to learn about the Forestry and Natural Resources Plan during the virtual open house tomorrow at 7 p.m.
Within the first five minutes of Netflix’s new series Partner Track, Arlington native and Yorktown High School graduate Alexandra Turshen already has her “boss” moment by telling the new paralegal…
The Arlington Art Truck is back this fall starting October 1 with an exhibit focused on Arlington’s birds.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Lyon Park & Ashton Heights’ biennial home & garden biennial tour is back. The tour will include contemporary custom homes, older historic bungalows as well as renovated properties. One of the stunning homes on the tour is pictured above. In addition to beautiful & unique homes, the Villa & Vistas ’22 event will conclude with a festive reception at the Lyon Park Community Center at 414 N Fillmore Street, Arlington VA 22201. What could be better right?
All proceeds from this event will go to the Lyon Park Citizens Association (LPCA) towards our neighborhood jewel & hub, the Lyon Park Community Center (LPCC).
When: Sunday, October 2nd, Noon – 4 PM.
Where: Meet to get your tickets and the tour map at the Lyon Park Community Center (414 N Fillmore Street) We will have a table with information outside.
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved. Join ACFCU for our Homebuying