In the market for a job? Whether you’re looking for a part-time gig or full-time role, there are plenty of openings around Arlington.
We scoured job boards and company sites to find new opportunities posted in the past seven days. Companies hiring locally include U.S. Ghost Adventures, The Salt Line, Marymount University and Morgan Stanley.
Take a look:
- Administrative coordinator — National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Toy and game seller — Barstons Child’s Play
- Research analyst — Air Force Association
- Assistant general manager — The Salt Line (Ballston)
- Marketing specialist — Lidl US
- Ghost tour guide/storyteller — U.S. Ghost Adventures
- Reading (6th grade) teacher — Arlington Public Schools
- Senior software development engineer — Amazon
- Women, peace, security action officer, junior — Booz Allen Hamilton
- Business office coordinator — Sunrise Senior Living
- Athletics business manager — Marymount University
- Enterprise relationship partner — Bloomberg Industry Group
- Development coordinator — American Heart Association
- Shift manager — Chick-fil-A (Crystal City)
- Executive administrative assistant — Nestle USA
- Food & ag reporter — POLITICO
- Global financial crimes: U.S. investigations screening processional — Morgan Stanley
Tour Country Club Hills to discover its lush herbage, mature trees, and the Victorian and frame houses of the area in Neighborhood Spotlight.
A soggy weekend is on tap after an otherwise pretty nice final week of September. Obviously this week’s big story was the devastation in Florida, the huge scale of which…
Share your input on the Arlington Forestry and Natural Resources Plan by October 3.
A proposed bridge for bicyclists and pedestrians between Crystal City and the Southwest Waterfront area of D.C. has received $20 million in federal funding to move forward. When complete, the…
9th Street Chamber Music is back in business for its second season! 9SCM is disrupting the stereotypes of classical music as stuffy, dry, and elite through dynamic yet accessible performances and its one-of-a-kind String Quartet Intensive for young musicians in the DC Metro area.[9th Street Quartet](https://www.9thstreetchambermusic.com/9th-street- quartet)’s first concert is on Sunday, October 16 at 4:00 PM. The group will offer, for the first time, a ‘Playlist Shuffle’ themed concert featuring single movements of string quartet favorites. Tickets for this concert can be found here, and are $20 for adults and FREE for all students under 18.
Rehearsals began Monday, September 27 for the String Quartet Intensive, welcoming 32 new and returning members to the program. These talented musicians in grades 7 through 12 represent over fifteen area schools throughout Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland, and are an integral part of the growing 9SCM community. Their first performance will take place on Monday, November 28 at 7:30 PM.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Join us as we explore Vini Franchetti & their two sister vineyards Passopisciaro (Sicily) and Vini Franchetti (Tuscany) for our Sicily/Tuscany Wine Dinner!
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 6pm
Special Guest: This wine dinner we will be hosting the wine maker