With today’s Zoom lifestyle, carving out a work-from-home space has been essential, and the brand-new J Sol apartments in Ballston offer several solutions to help residents of this 22-story luxury building boost their productivity.
Read on to discover the top 12 ways you can stay on the top of your WFH game at J Sol.
- Create a dedicated office space in your den. Select a one-bedroom plus den floor plan to enjoy the benefits of a dedicated space to create an organized home office. Best of all, at 5 p.m. you can close the door to your den and take a short commute — three steps to the living room — to start your evening.
- Reserve a private work pod. The community offers two private work pods that can be reserved by residents. These two work pods are your office away from the office.
- Find your favorite spot. There are ample lounge areas throughout the building to find a quiet corner to bring your laptop or a lively spot to meet neighbors when you want a break. Choose from the sky lounge, indoor hanging garden, solstice lounge, wifi lounge with printer or lobby lounge — there’s always a space that’s just right to suit your mood.
- Hit the town for lunch (or happy hour). Ballston is a dynamic neighborhood bustling with energy and life. With a 94 Walkscore, J Sol is an easy stroll to the Ballston Quarter and close to numerous boutiques, cafes, restaurants and happy hour spots.
- Stay organized with a built-in desk. Select floor plans offer a built-in desk to provide a distinct workspace to keep you organized.
- Tap into 24/7 service. The front desk concierge is at your service to help simplify your life.
- Work outside with skyline views. Why limit your home office to four walls? Take your laptop out to your private balcony or the rooftop terrace amenity, and enjoy the skyline view to work-from-home alfresco.
- Take advantage of a built-in bookcase. A bibliophile’s dream, select layouts offer a custom-built millwork bookcase in the living room, a perfect spot for books, organizing work papers or showcasing collectibles.
- Sleep soundly. Blackout shades in the bedrooms ensure a blissful night’s sleep so you wake up in the morning refreshed and ready to start the day.
- Hit your health goals. Self-care is important, too. Meet your health goals at the on-site fitness center featuring leading-edge cardio equipment, spin bikes, strength training, a MIRROR interactive system, TRX, and everything from a punching bag to battle ropes that will amp up your workout.
- Maximize space with closet organizers. Whether the day calls for a tailored suit or yoga pants, the built-in custom closet organizers help maximize space to house your wardrobe.
- Take a break. You know what they say about all work and no play… Unwind in the rooftop infinity pool, swing in a hammock, play a game of shuffleboard, ping pong or billiards with a friend, or cozy up by the fire pit. J Sol’s high-altitude amenities deliver breathtaking experiences day or night.
J Sol is located at 4000 Fairfax Drive in Arlington. Call 703- 782-4168 to schedule a tour of these boldly designed, brand-new apartments ascending 22 stories above Ballston. Visit this website to explore floor plans and availability, browse the photo gallery, view 360-degree walk-throughs, and apply online.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…
Join Poppyseed Rye for weekend breakfast starting May 21 with an expanded menu including quiche, breakfast paninis and more.
A 4 BD/3.5 BA renovated home with double ovens, gas fireplace and stone patio is included in Open Houses.