If you’re looking for a job in Arlington, you’ve got options. Around the area, find a number of full-time and part-time options.
We waded through job boards and company sites to find job opportunities posted or updated within the past seven days. Companies hiring locally include LEGO, Good Company Doughnuts & Cafe and the U.S. Postal Service.
Take a look:
- RISE career coach — Goodwill of Greater Washington
- Communications specialist — Virginia Hospital Center
- Sales associate, brick specialist (seasonal) — LEGO
- Customer experience coordinator — Scissors & Scotch
- Diversity, equity and inclusion consultant — Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dog walker and petsitter — Metropawlitan Petsitters
- Budget analyst — Washington Headquarters Services
- Sales associate (seasonal) — Crate & Barrel
- Team member (Blockstar) — South Block Juice
- Regional construction manager — Lidl US
- Senior data engineer — Sunrise Senior Living
- Event manager — Marriott International
- Gifts and data coordinator — USO
- Assistant editor — POLITICO Magazine
- Senior UX designer, IMDb TV — Amazon
- Junior data analyst — Grant Thornton
- Baker’s assistant — Good Company Doughnuts & Cafe
- Director of faith-based partnerships — Stand Together
- City carrier assistant — U.S. Postal Service
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 5266 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
A water rescue operation is underway along Four Mile Run after reports of a drunk man falling down an embankment. The incident happened shortly before 4 p.m. behind the Virginia…
With the Yellow Line bridge and tunnel work complete, Metro is upping service on the line. Starting Sunday, Yellow Line trains will arrive every eight minutes all day, the transit…
In honor of the one-month anniversary of this article, we give you a new Mike Mount cartoon. In case you don’t get the reference, it also riffs on some of…
Join MoCA Arlington Summer Camps at Marymount University and learn the fundamentals of handbuilding, throwing on a wheel, glazing, and much more. In this two-week course, students will explore hand building techniques, wheel throwing, and strengthen ideas that exemplify individual artist expression guided by professional working artists. Students of all skill levels are welcome!
Visit MoCA Arlington’s Website here and the registration page to secure your space today!
Please join us on Saturday, June 3, from 2 to 4 pm for the Glencarlyn Home Tour in Arlington’s historic Glencarlyn neighborhood. Among the featured homes will be a sparkling new home by A&N Builders at 5604-4th St. South. The inviting front porch opens to a light-filled space featuring high ceiling, wood floors, gas fireplace, Pella windows, Shrock cabinets, Quartz countertop, and JennAir appliances. Doors from the family room open to a large covered porch with a few steps to the level, landscaped rear yard. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, three bathrooms, laundry room, and linen storage. The big lower level has a rec room, gym space, and a fifth bedroom and bathroom plus even more storage. After leaving the home, stroll to the Ball-Sellers home, the oldest residence in Arlington, the community gardens at the library, Carlin Hall, and the 94 acre Glencarlyn Park. A lovely way to while away a late spring afternoon.
Homebuying 101: Steps to Getting Pre-Approved
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved.
Join ACFCU’s mortgage loan officers
4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
Treat yourself this Independence Day with a world-class, private 4th of July extravaganza at the Military Women’s Memorial – a premier National Capital Region site.
Great food, fun, and the best views of Washington DC’s spectacular fireworks display. Relax, enjoy,