If you’re looking for a job in Arlington, you’ve got options. Around the area, find a number of full-time and part-time options.
We waded through job boards and company sites to find job opportunities posted or updated within the past seven days. Companies hiring locally include LEGO, Good Company Doughnuts & Cafe and the U.S. Postal Service.
Take a look:
- RISE career coach — Goodwill of Greater Washington
- Communications specialist — Virginia Hospital Center
- Sales associate, brick specialist (seasonal) — LEGO
- Customer experience coordinator — Scissors & Scotch
- Diversity, equity and inclusion consultant — Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dog walker and petsitter — Metropawlitan Petsitters
- Budget analyst — Washington Headquarters Services
- Sales associate (seasonal) — Crate & Barrel
- Team member (Blockstar) — South Block Juice
- Regional construction manager — Lidl US
- Senior data engineer — Sunrise Senior Living
- Event manager — Marriott International
- Gifts and data coordinator — USO
- Assistant editor — POLITICO Magazine
- Senior UX designer, IMDb TV — Amazon
- Junior data analyst — Grant Thornton
- Baker’s assistant — Good Company Doughnuts & Cafe
- Director of faith-based partnerships — Stand Together
- City carrier assistant — U.S. Postal Service
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
After sunny, near-perfect weather during the work week, a cloudier and cooler weekend awaits. The local news cycle in Arlington has remained busy, shifting from stories around this month’s County…
The cement spheres of “Dark Star Park” in Rosslyn, the electric blue ribbon of “Dressed Up and Pinned” in Courthouse and the twin striped monoliths of “Echo” in the park…
(Updated 2:15 p.m.) Hundreds of students walked out of their classrooms this morning to take a stand against sexual assault and harassment in Arlington Public Schools. Walkouts were held from…
Included in this week’s Open Houses is a 5 BD/3 BA home with a finished dormer level, partially finished basement and hardwood floors.