If you’re looking for a job in Arlington, you’ve got options. Around the area, find a number of full-time and part-time options.
We waded through job boards and company sites to find job opportunities posted or updated within the past seven days. Companies hiring locally include LEGO, Good Company Doughnuts & Cafe and the U.S. Postal Service.
Take a look:
- RISE career coach — Goodwill of Greater Washington
- Communications specialist — Virginia Hospital Center
- Sales associate, brick specialist (seasonal) — LEGO
- Customer experience coordinator — Scissors & Scotch
- Diversity, equity and inclusion consultant — Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dog walker and petsitter — Metropawlitan Petsitters
- Budget analyst — Washington Headquarters Services
- Sales associate (seasonal) — Crate & Barrel
- Team member (Blockstar) — South Block Juice
- Regional construction manager — Lidl US
- Senior data engineer — Sunrise Senior Living
- Event manager — Marriott International
- Gifts and data coordinator — USO
- Assistant editor — POLITICO Magazine
- Senior UX designer, IMDb TV — Amazon
- Junior data analyst — Grant Thornton
- Baker’s assistant — Good Company Doughnuts & Cafe
- Director of faith-based partnerships — Stand Together
- City carrier assistant — U.S. Postal Service
Are you a business owner or manager who’s hiring? Get your opening in front of more local job seekers with our featured Job of the Day posts. Reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 703-348-0583 for more details.
The Arlington County Fire Department is reviving a door logo last seen on county vehicles more than 50 years ago. At the same time, the department is gradually upgrading its vehicles…
Statutes of Liberty discusses how the DACA program came to the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Clarendon’s Maison Cheryl says it is not closing for good but rather undergoing a “fall refresh.” Over the last week, ARLnow has received several emails from readers asking whether the…
A nondescript garden apartment building in Ballston has attracted the interest of a potential developer. The developer has filed a conceptual site plan for Ballston Gardens, located at 4314 N….
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Lyon Park & Ashton Heights’ biennial home & garden biennial tour is back. The tour will include contemporary custom homes, older historic bungalows as well as renovated properties. One of the stunning homes on the tour is pictured above. In addition to beautiful & unique homes, the Villa & Vistas ’22 event will conclude with a festive reception at the Lyon Park Community Center at 414 N Fillmore Street, Arlington VA 22201. What could be better right?
All proceeds from this event will go to the Lyon Park Citizens Association (LPCA) towards our neighborhood jewel & hub, the Lyon Park Community Center (LPCC).
When: Sunday, October 2nd, Noon – 4 PM.
Where: Meet to get your tickets and the tour map at the Lyon Park Community Center (414 N Fillmore Street) We will have a table with information outside.
Join us as we explore Vini Franchetti & their two sister vineyards Passopisciaro (Sicily) and Vini Franchetti (Tuscany) for our Sicily/Tuscany Wine Dinner!
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 6pm
Special Guest: This wine dinner we will be hosting the wine maker