Address: 5027 35th Street N.
Neighborhood: Country Club Manor
Open: Sunday, November 21 from 1-4 p.m.
7 Bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage
Good homes do come on the market in November, and this is one of them! Built in 2008 with an eye to the future, this all brick Colonial offers the many spaces and features buyers now value in a home.
- Colonnaded wraparound porch with double porches at the side and a flagstone grilling patio
- Separate entry via a second set of stairs to a bedroom suite that is deal for a private home office, in-law, au pair, or distance learning college student
- Thoughtfully designed kitchen will appeal to those with a renewed interest in cooking and baking — double sinks, double dishwashers, wall oven, warming drawer, comfortable cork flooring, and generous counter and cabinets space
- Geothermal heating and cooling with domestic hot water as a by-product, radiant heat in floors, multiple heating and cooling, zones for comfort and efficiency
- Advanced framing techniques for tight construction and foam and fiberglass insulation; high efficiency windows, with functional exterior shutters
- Energy Recovery Ventilation (ERV) system removes stale air from the home and brings in fresh air, contributing to a healthy environment
- Private spots in the lower level for a Peloton gym or yoga, Zoom Calls, more office and learning space
- Hobby or craft room with rough ins for a sink and 220 electric
- Electric car charger in the oversized two car garage
- Jamestown, Williamsburg, Yorktown schools
A home built with quality, energy efficiency, and traditional style in a most desirable location.
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…
Arlington is in the midst of a rash of vehicle-related crimes. In just the past three weeks or so, 28 cars have been stolen and 35 airbags have been stolen,…
After a relatively cool spring, the D.C. area is going to get a blast of mid-summer temperatures this weekend, and forecasters want residents to prepare. The National Weather Service has…