Thinking about taking the next step in your career?
The Arlington-based Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University offers flexible part-time or full-time options for graduate certificate and master’s degree programs designed to teach applicable, real-world knowledge for in-demand careers. Learn more at the upcoming open house.
Prospective master’s and graduate certificate students who attend this event will be provided with an application fee waiver for the Fall 2022 graduate application.
Thursday, February 10
6:30 p.m. Eastern
This virtual event is the perfect opportunity to:
- Explore the school’s top-ranked master’s degree and graduate certificate programs
- Meet Schar School Dean Mark Rozell, program directors, alumni, and admissions team
- Find out how the program works around a full-time job
- Learn about your program of interest in depth, including the curriculum, admissions requirements, and career opportunities
- Ask admissions team members specific questions about the application process
Master’s Degree Programs
Part-time, full-time, and online options available
- Biodefense, MS
- International Commerce and Policy, MA
- International Security, MA
- Organization Development and Knowledge Management, MS
- Political Science, MA
- Public Administration, MPA
- Public Policy, MPP
Channeling the energy of an iPhone launch, Amazon unveiled its new line of AI-powered gadgets in Arlington on Wednesday. While a September product launch is typical for the tech giant,…
Virginia’s Attorney General has authored an amicus brief supporting the ban of TikTok on a statewide level. The short-form video app, which is especially popular with younger users, is set…
Training Exercise Along S. Courthouse Road — “NSAW Security Forces will be conducting regularly-scheduled drills tomorrow, Thursday, Sept 21 on [Naval Support Facility] Arlington. Impacts: Please expect to see Police…
Good Wednesday evening, Arlington. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier today…
Are you ready for a family frolic in front of the lens? Look no further! Our Mini Photo Sessions are here, and they’re filled with laughter, wagging tails, and unforgettable moments.
What to Expect:
• Professional Portraits: Bring your furry friends or the whole family for a portrait experience like no other. We promise to capture the most charming moments!
• Outdoor Adventures: We’ll set the stage in a beautiful outdoor location, ensuring your mini session is filled with natural light and colorful backgrounds.
This week, we are thrilled to welcome Jane Lowery to our women’s therapy practice. Jane specializes in grief+loss therapy and she’s forming a support group for young adults who have lost a parent.
Grief work is personal for Jane. She’s a host with The Dinner Party, a national non-profit reducing the isolation & stigma for grieving 20 & 30-something’s with live and virtual sit-down dinners.
Jane is a graduate of Northwestern University’s Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. Prior to becoming a therapist, she worked for over 10 years in technology philanthropy. Jane obtained her bachelor’s in American Studies from George Washington University.
A New Englander and loyal Patriots fan, Jane and her husband have two dogs, Tallulah and Ivy, and enjoy cooking & looking for the area’s best Tex-Mex.
Experience through film the beauty of our relationships to cats. This unique film is a compilation of shorts with a feline theme which premieres every year in New York City and then travels to venues across the United States. This