Thinking about taking the next step in your career?
The Arlington-based Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University offers flexible part-time or full-time options for graduate certificate and master’s degree programs designed to teach applicable, real-world knowledge for in-demand careers. Learn more at the upcoming open house!
Wednesday, April 13
6 p.m. Eastern
Prospective master’s and graduate certificate students who attend this event will be provided with an application fee waiver for the Fall 2022 graduate application.
This in-person event is the perfect opportunity to:
- Visit the Schar School
- Explore our top-ranked master’s degree and graduate certificate programs
- Meet Schar School Dean Mark Rozell, program directors, current students, alumni, and admissions team
- Learn about your program of interest in depth, including the curriculum, admissions requirements, and career opportunities
- Ask admissions team members specific questions about the application process
Master’s Degree Programs
Part-time, full-time, and online options available
- Biodefense, MS
- International Commerce and Policy, MA
- International Security, MA
- Organization Development and Knowledge Management, MS
- Political Science, MA
- Public Administration, MPA
- Public Policy, MPP
Cristol Calls Out Displacement ‘Lie’ — “Time will tell, as it always does, but Arlington elected officials say the public and some activists are mistaken if they believe there will…
Join the Keri Shull Team May 24 to learn about creating a custom-built home while avoiding costly mistakes.
Update at 4:15 p.m. — A Severe Thunderstorm Warning has now been issued for most of Arlington. BULLETIN – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington…
Arlington County Board member Libby Garvey is quarantining in Germany after testing positive for COVID-19 while on a trip. Garvey told ARLnow she’s doing relatively well, and feels mostly like…