After a steamy stretch, Mother Nature is rewarding us with a pair of new-perfect days.
We hope you are able to get out there and enjoy the weather tonight and tomorrow. In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to read, the past week’s most-read ARLnow articles are below.
- Severe thunderstorm and flash flood warnings issued for Arlington (Aug. 10)
- Morning Poll: Clarendon gun store now open
- Restaurants and other local businesses currently listed for sale in Arlington
- Arlington officer arrested after alleged off-duty assault
- Arlington County is setting up public monkeypox vaccine clinics as cases rise
- Flood Watch in effect for Arlington and most of N. Va.
- Arlington eateries gearing up for summer Restaurant Week
- Regional park plan calls for expanding capacity of the W&OD Trail in Arlington
- Seven-year-old Jaxon Vega is Arlington’s skateboarding phenom
- DoD says drone seen flying near Pentagon was ‘security exercise’
Have a great weekend, Arlington! We’ll see you back here on Monday, but in the meantime feel free to discuss any topic of local interest in the comment section.
Flickr pool photo by Emma K. Alexandra
A local chainsaw artist made his buzzy debut on a new reality TV show last night. Ashton Heights native Andrew Mallon is a contestant on the Discovery competition show “A…
Police are investigating a pair of so-called “mob” assaults by groups of teens. Both occurred Friday evening along separate sections of Langston Blvd. It’s unclear whether there’s any connection between…
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that highlights Arlington-based startups, founders, and local tech news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring 1515 Wilson Blvd in…
A new Laotian restaurant has moved into Cherrydale. Tuna Restaurant opened in early September at 3813 Langston Blvd, two doors down from historic Cherrydale Hardware. It’s taking over the former…
INF Care Virtual Concierge is a new and inviting option to remote assistance that leverages the best of what technology should encompass with quality interaction.
For the busy individual that needs a way to reduce stress and tackle caring for an older family member that lives alone.
For the maturing adult that just needs help with everyday tedious tasks, connectivity, and access to data on their everyday habits to pinpoint areas that need more attention.
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Schedule a free consultation today and see how we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Mini Family & Pet Photo Sessions
Beat the rush and sign up to get your holiday photos now!
Bring your kids! Bring your dogs!
Check out the DeSilva Studios website. Look at the images and see if you like them