The Labor Day weekend is here so let’s get right to it.
For what’s supposed to be a pretty slow pre-holiday week, this week actually turned out to be quite busy, readership-wise. Here are the most-read stories since Sunday:
- Boy stabbed, seriously injured on the Custis Trail near Ballston
- NEW: Car stolen from Rosslyn with child inside found in D.C.
- Group from Chicago arrested after catalytic converter thefts
- New CVS has a large blank wall facing Wilson Blvd, upsetting some locals
- Revamped Clarendon Ballroom is back open, after a management 180
- Fourteen upcoming fall activities in Arlington and around the region
- NEW: Woman pushing stroller struck by driver along Military Road
- Arlington Public Library is hosting “1619 Project” author next month
- Lease may be drying up for local watering hole Thirsty Bernie
- Texas woman facing charges after stabbing in Courthouse
- Solar panels are rising in Arlington thanks to a county program and federal incentives
- Suspect arrested after attempted armed carjacking in Pentagon City
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a relaxing and enjoyable long weekend, Arlington!
Oh, and a quick reminder… trash WILL be picked up on Monday for those who receive the county’s collection service.
— Arlington Department of Environmental Services (@ArlingtonDES) September 2, 2022
Not Guilty Verdict in Murder Case — “An Arlington County jury Tuesday deliberated for only one hour before finding a 60-year-old man not guilty of hiring a violent felon to…
Most expensive homes sold for September include a 4 BD/4.5 BA home that sold for $1,565,000.
A D.C. deputy mayor is on leave after a reported assault in Arlington. The incident happened Saturday around 12:30 p.m. but was not reported to police until Monday evening, an…
A man who was charged with a hate crime after allegedly shoving a restaurant employee in Crystal City and refusing to pay for his meal pled guilty to a lesser…
INF Care Virtual Concierge is a new and inviting option to remote assistance that leverages the best of what technology should encompass with quality interaction.
For the busy individual that needs a way to reduce stress and tackle caring for an older family member that lives alone.
For the maturing adult that just needs help with everyday tedious tasks, connectivity, and access to data on their everyday habits to pinpoint areas that need more attention.
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Schedule a free consultation today and see how we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Mini Family & Pet Photo Sessions
Beat the rush and sign up to get your holiday photos now!
Bring your kids! Bring your dogs!
Check out the DeSilva Studios website. Look at the images and see if you like them