Good Friday evening, Arlington. Today we published 6 articles that were read a total of 3134 times… so far.
📈 Top stories
The following are the most-read articles for today — Jan 13, 2023.
- Police looking for vandal who ripped mirror off car, chucked it through apartment window
- JUST IN: Residential property assessment rise continues but decelerates
- Morning Notes
Since it’s Friday, we’ve also compiled a list of the most-read articles of the week, below.
- Unassuming Arlington eatery named region’s No. 1 casual restaurant by Washington Post (41685 views)
- A Korean fried chicken restaurant is coming to Virginia Square (15208 views)
- NEW: Amazon says HQ2 office towers and public park will open this summer (8174 views)
- Morning Poll: No more snow days? (5832 views)
- Arlington selects two developers to lead affordable housing effort for Crystal House grounds (3636 views)
- Crime report: Fights lead to shot fired in apartment building, bar patron arrested in Clarendon (3097 views)
- Ask Eli: So you want a big yard in Arlington? (2993 views)
- Arlington Thrive executive director Andrew Schneider steps down (2679 views)
- Most and least expensive condos sold in Arlington (Dec-Jan 2023) (1955 views)
- Intersection reconfiguration near Clarendon set to wrap up this spring (1780 views)
- Just Reduced Properties in Arlington (1699 views)
📅 Upcoming events
Here is what’s going on Saturday in Arlington, from our event calendar.
- No events today. Have one to promote? Submit it to the calendar.
And here are the events planned for Sunday:
- 5:00 pm: Arlington’s Tribute to Dr. King
⛅ Saturday’s forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day. High of 40 and low of 28. Sunrise at 7:27 am and sunset at 5:10 pm. See more from Weather.gov.
💡 Thought of the Day
The future looks bright for those who believe in themselves.
🌅 Tonight’s sunset
We hope you have a great weekend, Arlington! Feel free to discuss the most-read stories of the week, the upcoming weekend events or anything else of local interest in the comments. 👋
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier today…
A local nonprofit specializing in job placement for disabled individuals is drawing on federal funding to expand its services.
This column is written by the team at Arrowine & Cheese (4508 Cherry Hill Road). Sign up for the email newsletter and receive exclusive discounts and offers. Order from Arrowine’s expanding online store for curbside pickup…
An Arlington teen of the same name as an 18-year-old convicted in a recent high-profile case has been arrested after allegedly fleeing from police.
Sometimes mold is easy to spot, but you don’t know how deep inside your walls it has spread. It can grow in sinks, cabinets, and other places you frequent every day. If you find mold, the question remains: Do I call a professional? Thistle Environmental, LLC believes in quality, comprehensive testing.
CALL NOW: (703) 929-4036
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING brings people a fast, affordable, and high-quality solution for all of their interior or exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We respect your time as much as you do and provide the quality paint job you expect, in a timeline that is unexpected.
Schedule a consult today:
T. (202) 845-7899
Experience through film the beauty of our relationships to cats. This unique film is a compilation of shorts with a feline theme which premieres every year in New York City and then travels to venues across the United States. This