Press Club

Four Hospitalized After CO Incident at Courthouse Hotel

At least four people were sent to the hospital after elevated carbon monoxide levels were detected in the Arlington Court Suites Hotel at 1200 North Courthouse Road.

Firefighters believe the CO may have wafted into the hotel after a vehicle was left running for an extended period of time in a parking garage.

Several victims complained of headaches as a result of carbon monoxide exposure. One other person was evaluated on the scene and released.

Firefighters have brought in portable fans to ventilate the building.

Recent Stories

A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…

Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.

The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…

The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…

×

Subscribe to our mailing list