Couture will be held from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. every night from Feb. 1 to 5. Organizers released additional details today about the event’s schedule and the designers and boutiques that will be participating (see below).
In keeping with Crystal City’s use of vacant space as an event venue, Couture is relocating this year from an formerly unleased retail space (which is now a Buffalo Wild Wings) to the abandoned Crystal City Food Court at 1750 Crystal Drive.
- February 1 – Host, Philippa Hughes, Pinkline Project – T-Shirt Design Contest
- February 2 – Host, Bianca Chardei, America’s Next Top Model Contestant
- February 3 – Host, Karen Sommer Shallett, DC Modern Luxury
- February 4 – Host DJ Sarah Fraser from HOT 99.5 – Go Red for Women
- February 5 – Closing bash hosted by Bisnow – The Scene
Participating Boutiques & Designers:
- 4EVER UGGLEE
- Aidah Collection
- Boutique Hush
- Boutique Mix
- Brand of the Free
- Capital Vices
- Consignment Diva
- Corjor International
- Dominion Pride
- Elizabeth St. John/Amore Chic
- Ibhana Creations, LLC
- Kim Truong
- Kustom Looks Clothiers
- L~Shandi Designs
- Natalia Sanz
- Occasions Bridal
- Pacers Running Store
- Passport Boutique
- Tanta’s Treasures
- The Jeans Whisperer
- Toucan Boutique
- Tristan Blake Collection
- Uptown Girl VIP/Persnickety Bride
- West Potomac Academy
Update on 2/1 — Disclosure: Crystal Couture is an ARLnow.com advertiser.
Introducing your new Neighborhood Spotlight. Follow McEnearney Associates Realtors as they feature neighborhoods in Arlington.
It’s a Friday afternoon and the start of what promises to be a gorgeous, basically perfect early fall weekend.
A recall effort targeting Arlington’s top prosecutor is reportedly gaining some traction. In August, a political group named Virginians for Safe Communities (VSC) launched a recall effort against Parisa Dehghani-Tafti,…
This week Your Beermonger explains the differences between an Oktoberfest, Marzen and a Festbier.