Couture will be held from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. every night from Feb. 1 to 5. Organizers released additional details today about the event’s schedule and the designers and boutiques that will be participating (see below).
In keeping with Crystal City’s use of vacant space as an event venue, Couture is relocating this year from an formerly unleased retail space (which is now a Buffalo Wild Wings) to the abandoned Crystal City Food Court at 1750 Crystal Drive.
- February 1 – Host, Philippa Hughes, Pinkline Project – T-Shirt Design Contest
- February 2 – Host, Bianca Chardei, America’s Next Top Model Contestant
- February 3 – Host, Karen Sommer Shallett, DC Modern Luxury
- February 4 – Host DJ Sarah Fraser from HOT 99.5 – Go Red for Women
- February 5 – Closing bash hosted by Bisnow – The Scene
Participating Boutiques & Designers:
- 4EVER UGGLEE
- Aidah Collection
- Boutique Hush
- Boutique Mix
- Brand of the Free
- Capital Vices
- Consignment Diva
- Corjor International
- Dominion Pride
- Elizabeth St. John/Amore Chic
- Ibhana Creations, LLC
- Kim Truong
- Kustom Looks Clothiers
- L~Shandi Designs
- Natalia Sanz
- Occasions Bridal
- Pacers Running Store
- Passport Boutique
- Tanta’s Treasures
- The Jeans Whisperer
- Toucan Boutique
- Tristan Blake Collection
- Uptown Girl VIP/Persnickety Bride
- West Potomac Academy
Update on 2/1 — Disclosure: Crystal Couture is an ARLnow.com advertiser.
After a relatively cool spring, the D.C. area is going to get a blast of mid-summer temperatures this weekend, and forecasters want residents to prepare. The National Weather Service has…
The Columbia Pike Partnership and Black Heritage Museum of Arlington are moving down the Pike due to the imminent redevelopment of Fillmore Gardens Shopping Center, both announced yesterday (May 18)….
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 6 BD/5 BA solar panel home with a lower level fitness room and patio.
Discover if title insurance is needed when purchasing land in the latest Boring Title.