Support

Fire Breaks Out at Lee Highway McDonald’s

A fire broke out at the McDonald’s at 4834 Lee Highway Saturday morning.

The fire started in an electrical panel in the basement around 7:00 a.m. Customers and employees were evacuated as light smoke started to fill the restaurant.

Firefighters eventually were able to shut off the power to the building and get the flames under control.

An electrical inspector and a health inspector were called to the scene once the fire was extinguished.

Recent Stories

Happy Friday, Arlington. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Today might have been a light publishing day for us, but rest assured: we’re not hearing of much news happening locally,…

The National Weather Service has issued a Special Weather Statement about the strong winds that are currently gusting in Arlington and across the region. Forecasters are cautioning that the gusts…

Open houses in Arlington this weekend

A 3 BD/1 BA home on one level, and new roof, stove and refrigerator is included in the latest Open Houses.

As people begin to travel for the holidays, this week’s Statutes of Liberty discusses new COVID-19 requirements for travel.

×

Subscribe to our mailing list