With about 30 new Capital Bikeshare stations planned for the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor over the next 6-12 months, the county is seeking input as to where exactly the new stations should go.
Planners have already identified 33 potential CaBi expansion sites throughout the corridor. They have now scheduled a public meeting to discuss the proposed station locations and to gather additional location suggestions. The selection criteria for new stations stipulate that the stations get 4+ hours of direct sunlight daily, be on flat ground and avoid creating “a dangerous situation for street users,” among other requirements.
The meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on June 27 , in the Cherry/Dogwood rooms of the county government building at 2100 Clarendon Boulevard.
A list of the proposed station locations, after the jump.
- Meade and Arlington Blvd (Rosslyn)
- Queen and Arlington Blvd (Rosslyn)
- Key and Quinn (Rosslyn)
- 15th and Scott (Courthouse)
- Wilson and Uhle (Courthouse)
- 15th and Veitch (Courthouse)
- Veitch and Key (Courthouse)
- Veitch and 20th (Courthouse)
- Adams and Clarendon (Courthouse)
- Adams and Lee (Courthouse)
- Franklin and Wilson (Courthouse)
- Fairfax and Danville (Courthouse)
- Lee and Calvert (Courthouse)
- Wilson and Edgewood (Clarendon)
- Fillmore and Clarendon (Clarendon)
- Fillmore and Washington (Clarendon)
- Highland and Wilson (Clarendon)
- 13th and Hartford (Clarendon)
- Lee and Custis Trail (Clarendon)
- Fairfax and Washington (Clarendon)
- Fairfax and Kenmore (Virginia Square)
- Monroe and 9th (Virginia Square)
- Wilson and Oakland (Virginia Square)
- Pershing and Glebe (Virginia Square)
- Quincy and 10th (Virginia Square)
- Quincy and Wilson (Virginia Square)
- Quincy and Glebe (Ballston)
- Pershing and George Mason (Ballston)
- Fairfax and Randolph (Ballston)
- Stuart and 9th (Ballston)
- Henderson and George Mason (Ballston)
- Wilson and Glebe (Ballston)
- Fairfax and Glebe (Ballston)
Map via Arlington County
Good Wednesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 13308 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
Thursday will be another Code Red air quality alert day for Arlington and the D.C. area. The good news, though, is that some relief from the wildfire smoke is in…
Exquisite renovation and thoughtful design only 2 blocks to Ballston Metro!
Arlington’s preeminent youth soccer league is nixing white shorts. The Arlington Soccer Association announced yesterday that it would replace white shorts with blue shorts, starting in the fall. The move…
Camps are just the beginning of what’s in store at Art House 7 this summer. We’re thrilled to offer an array of exciting classes for both kids and adults!Rediscover your creativity with some of our AH7 favorites, such as drawing, hand-sewing, modern embroidery, and our popular 3-week Jump into Crochet classes. But that’s not all! We’ve added some fresh and exciting options to our summer class selection, guaranteed to spark your imagination.
To enhance your artistic journey, we have intensified some of our Ceramics: The Wheel classes to a full 3-hour duration. This extended time allows for more creativity and skill development in each class session. If you’re eager for a captivating twist, give Contemporary Still-Life Drawing & Painting a go. Or why not try an immersive outdoor painting adventure? We have a unique opportunity for you to bring your painting skills to life while learning and creating in the great outdoors with our Landscape Painting: Studio and Plein Air class!
We invite you to visit our website and explore our full Summer Session schedule, brimming with a diverse range of classes and camps. Classes and camps begin June 20th. Unleash your inner artist, broaden your horizons, and embark on a summer adventure like no other. Let’s make this a summer to remember at Art House 7!
🌿 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 🌿 Local business is the heart of a strong community, and at Emerald Massage Center, we’re proud to be a vital part of that heartbeat. Our passionate team of Licensed Massage Therapists is dedicated to providing you with a sanctuary of relaxation, rejuvenation, and renewal.
🌟 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 🌟
Our wide range of massage services includes Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, sports massage, hot stone, aromatherapy, and more — all tailored to your individual needs. Whether you’re seeking relief from stress, muscle tension, or chronic pain, our skilled therapists will help you achieve total wellness.
🏆 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 🏆
Nighthawk Brewery & Pizza to Host Brewers Got Your Back…
Nighthawk Brewery & Pizza at Westpost (formerly Pentagon Row) in Arlington, Va., will host Brewers Got Your Back on Saturday, June 17.
Brewers Got Your Back is an event in partnership with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to raise
Homebuying 101: Steps to Getting Pre-Approved
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved.
Join ACFCU’s mortgage loan officers