The Arlington County Fire Department responded to the Wendy’s in Courthouse (2038 Wilson Boulevard) this afternoon for a potentially serious burn injury.
Initial reports suggest a technician who was working on one of the restaurant’s fryers somehow had scalding hot oil spilled on his or her abdominal and groin area. Medics on the scene told the dispatcher that the burn injury was “significant.”
The patient was transported via ambulance to the Medstar burn center in D.C., according to ACFD spokesman Capt. Gregg Karl. No other details about the incident, which happened around 2:30 p.m., were immediately available.
If you’re thinking about purchasing an Electric Vehicle or would like to know more, stop by the Arlington Drive Electric event September 25 at Kenmore Middle School.
A group of Marines in their dress blue uniforms braved floodwaters along Columbia Pike to help a stranded motorist. Video of the rescue has gone viral on TikTok, racking up…
A nice late summer weekend is on tap as we start to dry out tonight after a soggy couple of days. Autumn officially begins on Wednesday, and the forecast currently…
The past, present, and future of Columbia Pike is rather easy to see.