The movies will run on Friday nights from May 17 to August 30, in Rosslyn’s Gateway Park (1300 Lee Highway). This summer’s festival features 16 well-known high school movies, starting with the 1985 classic The Breakfast Club.
This year’s scheduled is as follows.
- May 17: The Breakfast Club (1985)
- May 24: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
- May 31: Clueless (1995)
- June 7: Risky Business (1983)
- June 14: Can’t Buy Me Love (1987)
- June 21: Easy A (2010)
- June 28: 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
- July 5: Bring It On (2000)
- July 12: Pretty in Pink (1986)
- July 19: She’s All That (1999)
- July 26: Fame (1980)
- August 2: Can’t Hardly Wait (1998)
- August 9: Sixteen Candles (1984)
- August 16: High School Musical 3 (2006)
- August 23: American Graffiti (1973)
- August 30: Grease (1978)
While most movie-goers walk or take Metro, parking is available in the nearby Atlantic Parking Garage, next to the Continental on N. Moore Street, for $3.
The theme of last year’s Rosslyn film fest was “Election Night.”
Tour the small tight-knit community of Dover Crystal in the latest Neighborhood Spotlight.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…