Editor’s Note: Help Wanted Highlight is an occasional, sponsored feature that highlights job openings at local companies.
Get the training and experience you need to jump start your career from a company that’s entrepreneurial, specializes in rentals, and is growing fast (that’s why we need you).
What You Get
- Most first year agents can earn $40,000+ the first year. Top salespeople can generate even more and make over six figures. Financial support may be available while training with Urban Igloo.
- Most commission-based companies will have you cold calling and sorting through hundreds of leads – not at Urban Igloo. Leads are handled by our call center then provided to you to go out and seize opportunity.
- A great introduction into the real estate industry – While obtaining their real estate licenses, Urban Igloo’s leasing agents obtain an incredible amount of hands-on experience that you can use to launch your real estate career.
- A fun bunch of co-workers in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
What You Do
- With the leads that are provided, search our web-based property database and find the best matches. You’ll learn how to qualify prospects in order to maximize your time.
- Meet with landlords who come to us for help, or who you find on your own. Generate additional leads to maximize your business.
What You Need
- You are outgoing, hardworking and connect with people easily. It helps if you have a background in retail, sales, leasing, or real estate.
- You have access to an insured, clean vehicle.
- Your real estate license allows you to begin transacting. You can train in the meantime.
- You know how to get around the Northern VA area. If you are from the area, even better, but it is not required.
- You are comfortable working weekends and getting paid on a commission basis. The more you put into it, the more you will make. Clients will search 7 days a week, you need to be ready for that.
To apply for this position, click here.
High school football season is in play, but this year, fewer students in Arlington Public Schools will be in the stands cheering on their friends. That is because Arlington County…
With a full service shop, Car Care To Go does everything from oil changes to brake replacements with free valet.
In a bid to generate more visitors, Arlington Arts Center has renamed itself the Museum of Contemporary Art Arlington. The non-profit arts organization at 3550 Wilson Blvd in the Virginia…
Wireless services provider Federated Wireless is moving its headquarters from Ballston to Crystal City and is bringing private 5G to the area with help from developer JBG Smith.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Lyon Park & Ashton Heights’ biennial home & garden biennial tour is back. The tour will include contemporary custom homes, older historic bungalows as well as renovated properties. One of the stunning homes on the tour is pictured above. In addition to beautiful & unique homes, the Villa & Vistas ’22 event will conclude with a festive reception at the Lyon Park Community Center at 414 N Fillmore Street, Arlington VA 22201. What could be better right?
All proceeds from this event will go to the Lyon Park Citizens Association (LPCA) towards our neighborhood jewel & hub, the Lyon Park Community Center (LPCC).
When: Sunday, October 2nd, Noon – 4 PM.
Where: Meet to get your tickets and the tour map at the Lyon Park Community Center (414 N Fillmore Street) We will have a table with information outside.
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved. Join ACFCU for our Homebuying