The Crystal City Twilighter 5K race will result in a number of road closures Saturday night.
The race is scheduled for 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, and is billed as “the area’s favorite summer twilight race.” The race registration fee includes a free beverage at a post-race party for those 21 and over.
Today, the Arlington County Police announced the following road closures, to go into effect Saturday evening.
The following lane closures will be in effect between 6:30 p.m. and 11:15 p.m.:
- Northbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 23rd Street and 20th Street.
- Southbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 23rd Street and 20th Street.
- A single southbound access lane from 20th Street to the parking garage entrance at 2100 Crystal Drive will be provided.
- A single southbound exit lane will be provided at the 2200 Crystal Drive exit with access to 23rd Street.
Note, there will be parking and limited access restrictions in the horseshoe driveway at 2121 Crystal Drive starting at noon.
The following lane closures will be in effect between 8:00 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.:
- All lanes of Crystal Drive between Route 1 and 23rd Street.
- Northbound lanes of Crystal Drive between 20th Street and 15th Street.
- One southbound lane of Crystal Drive between 20th Street and 15th Street. Western-most southbound lane between 15th and 20th Streets to remain open to provide parking garage access.
- Northbound lanes of Potomac Avenue between Crystal Drive and the Potomac Yard movie theater.
- One southbound lane of Potomac Avenue between 33rd Street and the Potomac Yard movie theater. Western-most southbound lane to remain open to provide parking garage access and circulation.
- 33rd Street between Potomac Avenue and Crystal Drive.
The following lane closures will be in effect between 8:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.:
- Horseshoe driveway at 2345 Crystal Drive – access to the horseshoe driveway at 2345 Crystal Drive will be accessible until approximately 8:30 p.m. and is scheduled to reopen by 9:00 p.m. at the latest.
Numerous parking garages will also be impacted by the closures.
Photo courtesy Crystal City BID, an ARLnow.com advertiser
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 21693 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
Today may be rainy, but in general the weather is getting warmer, the cherry blossoms are in peak bloom, and it’s a great time to get out of the house….
Say hello to the curious bunny named Franscisca. This sweet girl is currently in foster and can’t wait to find her forever home! Her friends at Animal Welfare League of…
Public safety in Arlington County is poised to be increasingly automated and unmanned, with more traffic enforcement cameras and drones potentially coming soon. The updates came during a work session…
Synetic Theater Camps are a wildly fun, highly accessible choice for young people who love moving, playing games, and making memories. Registration is open now for Summer Camps (sessions June 20-August 25) and there are even a few spots left for Spring Break camp, April 3-7.
Located in National Landing, these performance-based camps are designed for students of all ages – no theater or performance experience required.
Led by professional teaching artists, campers learn acting, movement, and technical theater skills through the lens of Physical Theater. Physical Theater incorporates acting, movement, dance, mime, and acrobatics. If you’ve seen a Cirque du Soleil performance, you’ll find many similarities.
Most first-time campers are new to the performing arts, and teaching artists are well-versed in engaging students at all levels. Parents and campers report that one of the best parts of Synetic is the community, with many families returning year after year because they feel a strong sense of belonging.
EDBS Dental Billing Solutions is pleased to announce that it has achieved compliance with the federally mandated standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the use of Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA methodology, The Guard® compliance tracking software, and HIPAA Seal of Compliance®.
The HIPAA Seal of Compliance is issued to organizations that have implemented an effective HIPAA compliance program through the use of The Guard, Compliancy Group’s proprietary compliance tracking solution.
Clients and patients are becoming more aware of the requirements of HIPAA compliance and how the regulation protects their personal information. Forward-thinking providers like EDBS Dental Billing Solutions choose the HIPAA Seal of Compliance to differentiate their services.
“Since the nature of our business being exclusively remote, we take HIPAA compliance very seriously. With the help of Compliancy Group, we are able to take steps to fortify our systems to protect PHI information and familiarize each employee about HIPAA and how we can further safeguard PHI data.” said EDBS Dental Billing Solutions founder Goldie De Leon.
WHS Spring Festival
Join us at the WHS Spring Festival on April 22, 2023, from 10am- 3pm at Wakefield High School(main parking lot). Come out to shop, play, and eat!
Shop local vendors, arts & crafts, new and used items, food vendors/trucks, and
District 27 Toastmasters 2023 Virtual Conference
District 27 Toastmasters invites you to its annual conference where you can hear phenomenal speakers, attend professional development and personal growth seminars about leadership, negotiation, communication, teamwork, and mentorship. Learn how to develop your personal story and how to improve