Editor’s note: This post is written and sponsored by Urban Turf.
Are you considering buying a home in Arlington in 2014?
If so, attend this Arlington home buyer seminar in Clarendon on Tuesday, December 10th.
Three industry experts – Joe Zamoiski of 1st Portfolio Lending, George Papakostas of Long & Foster, and George Glekas of GPN Title – will give an informative talk about the process of buying a home in Arlington. Joe, George, and George have years of experience between them in the Arlington market, not to mention hundreds of successful transactions.
They’ll cover the home-buying process in detail, including:
- Identifying a home.
- The offer, negotiation, and closing process.
- Financing, including loan approval and figuring out what you can afford.
- State of the Arlington market.
In addition to the above, the purpose of the seminar is to answer your questions. Attendance is kept low to allow ample attention for all attendees. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions during the Q&A or afterwards if you’d prefer to ask a question privately.
The speakers will present for 45 minutes or so, after which there will be Q&A for 30 minutes, when the seminar officially ends. But Joe, George, and George will stick around as long as necessary to answer all questions.
- Location: In the heart of Clarendon at 3033 Wilson Boulevard, suite 700 (map).
- Parking: Yes, free parking.
- Metro-accessible: One block from the Clarendon station.
- Cost: $15 per person here, $20 at the door.
- Food: Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Questions: Email [email protected] or call 703-842-1391.
Numerous Arlington County police officers, firefighters and medics are on scene at the Pentagon after a shooting at the Metrobus platform, outside the Pentagon Metro station.
Four years ago today, one of the strangest stories in Arlington history played out. It was a slow Thursday in August when an ARLnow editor was on the phone while…
A resident was seriously hurt after trying to confront a thief in his backyard. The incident happened around 3:30 p.m. Friday on the 6200 block of Washington Blvd, in the Highland…
Pupatella Gets Millions for Expansion — “Arlington’s own Pupatella pizza restaurant chain has raised $7.5 million to continue its growth spurt, with plans to open more more than a dozen restaurants…