The first Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week of 2014 will be Jan. 13-19, and 12 Arlington restaurants have already signed up to participate.
The Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington coordinates restaurant week, the last of which took place in August and featured 17 local restaurants.
This year, lunch menus will cost $20.14 and dinner menus will cost $35.14, in honor of the new year. There are two restaurants on the list — Cityhouse in Rosslyn and Zaika in Clarendon — that didn’t participate in August.
You can view the lunch and dinner menus and make reservations on the RAMW website. Here’s the current list of participating restaurants in Arlington:
- Cityhouse, 1325 Wilson Blvd, 703-276-8999
- Epic Smokehouse, 1330 S. Fern Street, 571-319-4001
- Farrah Oliva, 2250 Crystal Drive, 571-431-7090
- Jaleo Crystal City, 2250A Crystal Drive, 703-413-8181
- La Tasca, 2900 Wilson Blvd, 703-812-9120
- Liberty Tavern, 3195 Wilson Blvd, 703-465-9360
- Lyon Hall, 3100 N. Washington Blvd, 703-741-7636
- Me Jana, 2300 Wilson Blvd, 703-465-4440
- Melting Pot, 1110 N. Glebe Road, 703-243-4490
- Tallula, 2761 Washington Blvd, 703-778-5051
- Willow Restaurant, 4301 N. Fairfax Drive, 703-465-8800
- Zaika, 2800 Clarendon Blvd, 703-248-8333
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…