The first Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week of 2014 will be Jan. 13-19, and 12 Arlington restaurants have already signed up to participate.
The Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington coordinates restaurant week, the last of which took place in August and featured 17 local restaurants.
This year, lunch menus will cost $20.14 and dinner menus will cost $35.14, in honor of the new year. There are two restaurants on the list — Cityhouse in Rosslyn and Zaika in Clarendon — that didn’t participate in August.
You can view the lunch and dinner menus and make reservations on the RAMW website. Here’s the current list of participating restaurants in Arlington:
- Cityhouse, 1325 Wilson Blvd, 703-276-8999
- Epic Smokehouse, 1330 S. Fern Street, 571-319-4001
- Farrah Oliva, 2250 Crystal Drive, 571-431-7090
- Jaleo Crystal City, 2250A Crystal Drive, 703-413-8181
- La Tasca, 2900 Wilson Blvd, 703-812-9120
- Liberty Tavern, 3195 Wilson Blvd, 703-465-9360
- Lyon Hall, 3100 N. Washington Blvd, 703-741-7636
- Me Jana, 2300 Wilson Blvd, 703-465-4440
- Melting Pot, 1110 N. Glebe Road, 703-243-4490
- Tallula, 2761 Washington Blvd, 703-778-5051
- Willow Restaurant, 4301 N. Fairfax Drive, 703-465-8800
- Zaika, 2800 Clarendon Blvd, 703-248-8333
Tour Country Club Hills to discover its lush herbage, mature trees, and the Victorian and frame houses of the area in Neighborhood Spotlight.
A soggy weekend is on tap after an otherwise pretty nice final week of September. Obviously this week’s big story was the devastation in Florida, the huge scale of which…
Share your input on the Arlington Forestry and Natural Resources Plan by October 3.
A proposed bridge for bicyclists and pedestrians between Crystal City and the Southwest Waterfront area of D.C. has received $20 million in federal funding to move forward. When complete, the…
9th Street Chamber Music is back in business for its second season! 9SCM is disrupting the stereotypes of classical music as stuffy, dry, and elite through dynamic yet accessible performances and its one-of-a-kind String Quartet Intensive for young musicians in the DC Metro area.[9th Street Quartet](https://www.9thstreetchambermusic.com/9th-street- quartet)’s first concert is on Sunday, October 16 at 4:00 PM. The group will offer, for the first time, a ‘Playlist Shuffle’ themed concert featuring single movements of string quartet favorites. Tickets for this concert can be found here, and are $20 for adults and FREE for all students under 18.
Rehearsals began Monday, September 27 for the String Quartet Intensive, welcoming 32 new and returning members to the program. These talented musicians in grades 7 through 12 represent over fifteen area schools throughout Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland, and are an integral part of the growing 9SCM community. Their first performance will take place on Monday, November 28 at 7:30 PM.
Now you can have fun with your family and friends when deciding where to eat!
Just hop aboard The Lunch Train and set the destination for: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or nightlife!
– No app necessary. Simply go to the website if you’d like!
– No account necessary
– Use your current location or a desired location
– Add restaurants you’re interested in, invite your friends, and play the game!
Join us as we explore Vini Franchetti & their two sister vineyards Passopisciaro (Sicily) and Vini Franchetti (Tuscany) for our Sicily/Tuscany Wine Dinner!
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 6pm
Special Guest: This wine dinner we will be hosting the wine maker