Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington buyers enjoyed another good week of inventory with 66 new listings, mostly condos under $400,000.
With more choices, buyers ratified 61 contracts in the last week. Total active listings for sale now stands at 390 properties, primarily condos. Meanwhile, interest rates popped up a 1/4% on Federal Reserve news and the Crimea crisis. Anxious buyers are hoping the rates will settle back down by next week.
Heard on the Street: Lots of shadow inventory is about to burst on the scene over the next few weeks in all classes and locations and prices. Whispering agents tell of new listings being dressed up for debut. It’s about time!
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 2633 WALTER REED DR S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $309,000
- 2602E ARLINGTON MILL DR #5, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $359,500
- 4617 30TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $410,000
- 3830 9TH ST N #209E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $499,999
- 1207 FOREST DR S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $549,500
- 817 GREENBRIER ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $649,000
- 4819 16TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $775,000
- 2104 MADISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $920,000
The Arlington County Police Department is holding its third annual “Fill the Cruiser” drive later this week. On Friday (May 20) from 4-6 p.m., police cruisers will be stationed at…
A rehabilitation project and a potential lane reconfiguration are both in the works for the S. Abingdon Street bridge in Fairlington. The bridge, which carries local vehicle and pedestrian traffic…
Amazon has announced four more local businesses that will open at the first phase of its HQ2, known as Metropolitan Park, in Pentagon City. HQ2 will be home to Arlington’s second…
Decal Fee Officially Dead — “Arlington County Board members on May 14 followed through on a promise made last month and eliminated the ‘decal fee’ that has been imposed for…