Sedona|Slate, at 1510 Clarendon Blvd in Rosslyn, will be holding an open house this weekend.
The open house, showcasing brand new apartments, will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday and from noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. These stylish apartments have a claim to fame as the first LEED new construction registered residential building in Arlington County.
The amenities at Sedona|Slate offer the best of modern living:
- Rooftop pool
- KICK Fitness Center with on-site person trainer available
- Lounge with catering kitchen and billiards
- Outdoor park and grilling stations
- On-site retail including Jimmy John’s, Lava Barre, a dry cleaner, and a gastropub
The inspired interiors at Sedona|Slate are chic and sophisticated. These well-appointed residences include:
- Studio, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedrooms, and penthouses
- Stainless steel appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling windows provide ample natural light
- Select from 3 designer finishes for cabinets, backsplash, and plank flooring
- Pet friendly for cats and large dogs
All of this in an unbeatable location, only 3 blocks from the Orange, Blue and Silver line Metro in Rosslyn.
Swing by this weekend for a tour. This weekend only, if you decide to call Sedona|Slate home, you can receive an iPad Air and up to 2.5 months free rent as an incentive. For more information, call 703.566.9670 or visit SedonaSlateApartments.com.