Arlington County firefighters battled a furniture fire on Friday night (August 1) that sent up plumes of smoke near Glebe Road and N. Pershing Drive.
They were called to 218 N. Glebe Road, where furniture placed next to a dumpster had caught fire around 8:15 p.m. An ACFD spokesperson says it took longer than usual for responders to get to the scene because they initially received the wrong address.
Firefighters easily extinguished the flames once they arrived on scene. Nobody was hurt.
The fire marshal is investigating the incident to determine if the fire was an accident or if it was set intentionally.
Video courtesy of Eric Davis