From August 11-17, diners can enjoy a three-course prix fixe lunch for $20.14 and dinner for $35.14. The full list of participating restaurants in the area and their menus can be found online, along with links to make reservations for many of the restaurants.
Here’s the list of participating restaurants in Arlington:
- The Curious Grape — 2900 S. Quincy Street, 703-671-8700
- Epic Smokehouse — 1330 S. Fern Street, 571-319-4001
- Fyve at The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City — 1250 S. Hayes Street, 703-412-2762
- Il Forno — 900 N. Glebe Road, 703-807-2050
- Jaleo — 2250 Crystal Drive, 703-413-8181
- La Tasca — 2900 Wilson Blvd., 703-812-9120
- The Liberty Tavern — 3195 Wilson Blvd., 703-465-9360
- Lyon Hall — 3100 N. Washington Blvd., 703-741-7636
- Me Jana — 2300 Wilson Blvd., 703-465-4440
- The Melting Pot — 1110 N. Glebe Road, 703-243-4490
- Morton’s The Steakhouse — 1750 Crystal Drive, 703-418-1444
- Murali — 1201 S. Joyce Street, 703-415-0411
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House — 2231 Crystal Drive, 703-979-7275
- Sushi Rock — 1900 Clarendon Blvd., 571-312-8027
- Willow — 4301 N. Fairfax Drive, 703-465-8800
Explore the tight-knit community and cyclist friendly neighborhood of Waycroft and Woodlawn in Neighborhood Spotlight.
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/3.5 BA home with oak hardwood floors, finished basement and deck.
It’s been a busy week. A new music venue and watering hole opened, students rallied around abortion rights, and the police responded to a couple of bank robberies. We hope…
A 53-year-old Florida man is behind bars after being found with a gun, ammunition and drugs on the grounds of Washington-Liberty High School, police say. Officers were dispatched to a…