Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers outpaced sellers this week in the Arlington real estate market with 72 ratified contracts and only 66 fresh new listings.
Buyer activity remains strong spurred by media reports of impending mortgage rate increases. But rates this week held steady at 4.125% for 30-yr fixed rate jumbo.
There were reports this week that the Fed would start raising rates later this year. But Fed rates do not directly influence mortgage rates. Rather, mortgage rates are influenced primarily by the yield on the 10-year U.S. Treasury and other bond markets.
The average list price for those ratified contracts was $680,000 and average days on market jumped to 42 due to several sales of homes that had been on the market a year. Prices ranged from $135,000 to a $2.8 million luxury condo in Rosslyn.
Nationally, sales of existing homes are up by 11.4 percent.
- 4500 FOUR MILE RUN DR #819, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $320,000
- 4208 36TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $450,000
- 4622 36TH ST S #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $479,500
- 880 POLLARD ST N #1024, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $570,000
- 4801 21ST ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $625,000
- 806 JEFFERSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $729,000
- 2224 HARRISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $880,000
- 1600 OAK ST #1915/1914, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $2,800,000
The latest Boring Title takes a moment to highlight local Compass realtor Elvin Merlo and Haymakers for Hope in raising money towards cancer research.
President Biden is coming back to Arlington.
County Manager Mark Schwartz is proposing to use leftover money from the most recent fiscal year and federal COVID-19 relief for priorities such as employee bonuses and investments in disadvantaged…
What’s Next with Nicole is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. It is likely the last chance to weigh in on what the future of…