Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
By the time Fourth of July week comes around in Arlington, the real estate market is normally napping. But not this week.
The market is still performing at a high level. Some 67 fresh new listings came on the market this week. And buyers snatched up 69 homes with ratified contracts.
Sales are as hot as the weather. Sales ranged from $75,000 (yes, it’s still possible in Arlington, and there’s no wheels under it) to a $2.3 million new home. The average days on market has dropped to only 34. At this pace, there is only 3 months of inventory (a balanced market is considered to be 5.5 months).
Interest rates held steady this week, still at about 4% for 30-yr fixed rate jumbo.
- 1222 MEADE ST #17, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $349,000
- 1321 ADAMS CT N #108, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $410,000
- 1628 10TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $435,000
- 4200 32ND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $445,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #611, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $469,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST #205, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $625,000
- 2911 STAFFORD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $779,000
- 1516 RANDOLPH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,423,775