Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate sales remain steady and consistent for the summer market with 52 homes going under contract this week while 66 new listings came on the market.
Buyers still have a broad variety of properties to choose from. Most sales this week were condos with 30 units ratified. The high ratio of condo sales pushed the average list price of ratified properties down to $606,450. And the days on market climbed to 56 reflecting several properties that had lingered for nearly a year.
Mortgage interest rates held steady this week, climbing only 3 basis points (3/100th %) on the good news that the EU reached a debt agreement with Greece. The average 30-yr fixed rate is now at 4.17%.
Listing of the week: 3700 N. Edison. It’s deceptively large and keeps on going…
- 3835 9TH ST N #402E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $385,000
- 3060 BUCHANAN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $469,500
- 868 KENTUCKY ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $630,000
- 1725 QUEBEC ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $699,900
- 2000 MADISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $775,000
- 1437 INGLEWOOD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $835,000
- 1832 QUANTICO ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $979,000
- 3700 EDISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,039,900