Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
While it’s certainly the season for beach, pools, and boating, but not all buyers have gone on vacation.
The pace of sales this week in Arlington has outpaced the rate of new listings. Some 66 properties went under contract this last week, while only 60 new listings came on the market.
At this healthy rate, Arlington has only about 2.7 months’ worth of inventory (there are 693 properties actively for sale). A real estate market is considered to be at equilibrium at about 5.5-6 months of inventory.
Interest rates are helping sales. In the last two weeks, rates have dropped slightly. Right now the 30-yr fixed rate for jumbo loans is about 4%. Also, more and more lenders are adding new products for 10% and 5% down, no mortgage insurance programs, and more.
It continues to be a great time to buy, if you can only find that “right” home.
- 4201 LEE HWY W #604, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $269,000
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST #115, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $345,000
- 4423 34TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $465,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST #303, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $474,900
- 2648 N SYCAMORE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $610,000
- 129 COLUMBUS ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $725,000
- 251 BARTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $860,000
- 708 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $950,000