Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market picked up a little steam this week as 71 properties went under contract ranging in price from $206,000 to a $2.45 million 2-bedroom condo in the Waterview in Rosslyn.
Buyers this week enjoyed a slight dip in mortgage interest rates caused by China’s devaluing its currency, the yuan. That move impacted the yield on US treasuries, which influenced mortgage rates. The 30-yr fixed rate jumbo dropped several basis points but is still hovering at about 4%.
So it’s still a great time to buy, if you can find the right home. Sellers were timid this week, putting only 51 new listings on the market, and most of those are condos. The average list price of ratified sales this week rose to $637,000 while the average days on market dropped to 49.
- 4645B 28TH RD S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $307,900
- 1001 VERMONT ST N #1005, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $381,000
- 3830 9TH ST N #804E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $449,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #644, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $469,000
- 4705 7TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $585,000
- 5881 2ND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $624,900
- 2605 1ST PL S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $675,000
- 2020 N LINCOLN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $725,000