Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
This has been a big week for condo sales. Of the 58 ratified contracts on homes in Arlington this week, 38 of those were condos.
Medium to lower price housing ($200,000 – $700,000) is selling well in Arlington while homes priced over $1 million are slowly being absorbed. The high number of condo sales has pushed the average list price of ratified homes down to $504,000, the lowest point so far this year.
Only 49 new listings came on the market this week. Interest rates fluctuated this week, but ended a few basis points lower to an average of 3.93% for a 30-yr fixed rate. Rates varied widely among different lenders, so if you are looking for a mortgage be sure to shop around to compare rates and terms.
Listing of the week: 510 N. Monroe St. and be sure to check out the very cool high def 3-D virtual tour by Nubefin.
- 4665 34TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $414,900
- 921 ROLFE ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $469,500
- 2406 WASHINGTON BLVD, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $550,000
- 4832 9TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $595,000
- 3625 10TH ST N #601, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $699,900
- 1209 POWHATAN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $749,000
- 1615 N MCKINLEY RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $1,299,000
- 510 MONROE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,649,900